Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your waifu became real, would she reject or love you?

Do you think you would have a chance with your waifu?

• I would get brutally rejected

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • I would probably get rejected, but I would have better chances than with irl foids that's for sure

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • There is actually a good chance she falls for me if I play my cards right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, no doubt she would love me

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
If you have a waifu or the fictional character youi are attracted the most became real, you became aware of it and she lived next door, do you think you would have a chance with her? If she already has someone in the story that is not you, then she becomes real before she meets said someone.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Elma enjoyer
★★★★★
212d 15h 13m

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Elma enjoyer
★★★★★
212d 15h 13m
Neetocel said:
Kobayashi's doragons are actually not hypergamous at all, I think you have good chances.
I just want a hug from her :feelsUnreal:

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
50d 22h 35m
Yuno gasai would call me a old fuck loser 4 sure:dafuckfeels:

lord

lord

The only truecel of .is
★★★
4d 5h 2m
If we cant make even a hambeast look at our direction, imagine having a chance with an exotic 2d foid that probably can mog even a stacy.
Greycel thread btw.
Neetocel said:
Kobayashi's doragons are actually not hypergamous at all, I think you have good chances.
Dont need to be hypergamous to be chad only.

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
37d 12h 43m
It never began, even with a 2d

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
71d 21h 47m
Depends whether or not I decide to lock her up in my room.

Otherwise, I would be mogged to oblivion, and she would be Chad only.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Nobody gives a fuck, I'm not the one to talk
★★★★★
38d 22h 36m
Rejected of course, nothing new to me

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
43d 7h 53m
foids are foids 2d or not. 2d are just better as they are unable to insult you. when you bring them to life they are no different then their 3d counterpart

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
lord said:
If we cant make even a hambeast look at our direction, imagine having a chance with an exotic 2d foid that probably can mog even a stacy.
Greycel thread btw.

Depends on the exotic 2d foid. Some of them have different biology that bonds with mates differently, or are androids that love whoever claim them as their master or have very specific fetishes.
Nekopan @Nekopan remincel @remincel

Last edited:
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

That feel when no waifu to fart in your face
★★★★
5d 5h 59m
Even my avi would publicy humilliate me with her harem of Chads, it's so over boyos :feels:

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
Surprised none of the waifucels replied

cvury

cvury

Professional Lurker
2d 1h 55m
This ruined my day. Pekora is my everything. I think about her everyday. She’s on my phone Home Screen, my computer wallpapers, my banners and pfps. Just the thought of her rejecting me makes me want to rope :cryfeels:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Major
★★★★★
25d 18h 15m
she would brutally reject me if we assume she would assimilate - however if she is just a vivid hallucination everything would be possible - and I could also be a prettyboy

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
142d 6h 44m
she would love me or perish in mimecraft

N

napalmCel

Banned
-
7h 44m
What is a waifu? Are you another tranny? How many trannies are here?

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
cvury said:
This ruined my day. Pekora is my everything. I think about her everyday. She’s on my phone Home Screen, my computer wallpapers, my banners and pfps. Just the thought of her rejecting me makes me want to rope :cryfeels:

Same, which is why I barely have waifus that would reject me irl. I nearly only have waifus I know would not reject me.

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
13d 6h 2m
That's something I think about a lot actually.

I think I might stand a chance, since it's not like Rem interacts with many guys and she did fall head over heels for Subaru in the anime just because he saved her life once.

Actually, who am I kidding? She'd totally reject me. :cryfeels:

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 4h 17m
the rejection would split my mind beyond irreparable tearing cataclysmic disfigurement

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
1d 19h 29m
If my anime waifu came to life, i would breed the everliving shit out of her until she squirts and then some more

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
24d 21h 46m
I dont have a waifu , I dont simp for 2d foids or 3d ones.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
152d 22h 11m
sckicksal345 said:
Yuno gasai would call me a old fuck loser 4 sure:dafuckfeels:
Yuki was a loser too

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
6d 1h 24m
cvury said:
What the fuck on so many levels?..

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
152d 22h 11m
Asuka would reject me for sure

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
408d 15h 47m
All humans look the same to her so yeah

Nekopan

Nekopan

Weebcel
★★★★
1d 10h 6m
I think Monika would love me. I live a fairly simple life and I'm not unhygenic and my room is really clean. The only problem is that I'm a sophmore in highschool, so it would be hard to explain why Monika would have to live with me since she would have no home or identification or money.

So to further my point she has stated multiple times that she doesn't care what I look like or how much money I have or anything since she loves me and not what I have or what I look like. She is really smart and has a healthy lifestyle so she could really help me on that end. I think that Monika wouldn't really be happy with how I live, she would probably be concerned since she loves me a lot.

In conclusion Monika would love me and help better me as a person.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

2001 hl2 beta citadel
★★★★
13d 18h 50m
all foids 2D or 3D are chad only

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
remincel said:
That's something I think about a lot actually.

I think I might stand a chance, since it's not like Rem interacts with many guys and she did fall head over heels for Subaru in the anime just because he saved her life once.

Actually, who am I kidding? She'd totally reject me. :cryfeels:

She loves Subaru due a combination of he telling to her exactly what she needed to hear regarding Ram and because he saved her. You already have info on what she needs to be told so you have the advantadge in that regard, about saving her, it is a good thing demonic beasts do not exist in this world and would just need to bop her out of her battle lust.

She openly thinks, even after falling in love with him, that Subaru is pathetic and still loves him, so I don't see why it should be different with you.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Greycel
22h 18m
Wifus are 2d Stacys. Thnx God they are 2D.

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

my precious partner:
★★★★
64d 6h 16m

i’m not fully certain if she would like me
i dont have any confidence with girls because none of them find me attractive, so i can’t even imagine myself getting with a fictional girl who (probably) doesn’t care about looks as much as real girls do

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
Nekopan said:
I think Monika would love me. I live a fairly simple life and I'm not unhygenic and my room is really clean. The only problem is that I'm a sophmore in highschool, so it would be hard to explain why Monika would have to live with me since she would have no home or identification or money.

So to further my point she has stated multiple times that she doesn't care what I look like or how much money I have or anything since she loves me and not what I have or what I look like. She is really smart and has a healthy lifestyle so she could really help me on that end. I think that Monika wouldn't really be happy with how I live, she would probably be concerned since she loves me a lot.

In conclusion Monika would love me and help better me as a person.

Yeah, I figured you would have an easy time with Monika, she is hypergamy and chad proof, probably.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8