Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your psychological needs are fulfilled don't fucking talk down to me normalscum

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
The needs that are fulfilled for the average normalscum

The needs that are fulfilled for the average incel

Normalscum are like rich people telling the average man how easy it is to make money, instead they are telling incels how easy it is to socialize and make friends even if not directly they always imply it, that our loneliness is self inflected. Just like trust fund kids telling a person in poverty that "they are poor because they want to be poor". It's nauseating. We are treated like animals at the zoo only ever getting our basic needs, even then the zookeepers at least try to give their animals other animals for companionship. Normalscum will just tell you fuck off and go the therapy as if it's some magic fix all that will make you a social darling.

SO SAY IT WITH ME "IF YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS ARE FULFILLED SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LONELINESS"

My needs will be met if a woman ever spreads her legs open for me or falls in love with me

I am thoroughly psychologically devastated because a great number of my needs go unmet. My depression and anxiety crushes me daily. My entire life feels like a burdensome curse that I'm forced to bear because of my past life sins. I don't think I can endure this punishment for much longer.