Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your parents made you a vegetarian as a child, you are probably about an inch or two shorter than you should have been

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
The same goes for people who grew up keeping kosher, halal, unless their families were rich, since those kinds of meats are more expensive

People who grew up not eating meat frequently are shorter than people who ate a lot of meat growing up. This is part of why many curries are so short (since Hindoo religion forbids the consumption of meat, AFAIK).

So, for men under 6 feet tall whose parents restricted their meat consumption, your height is partly the fault of the choses they voluntarily made, and not just because of shitty genetics

Meat eater, still a manlet. At least I’m taller than them, would be extremely humiliating for my dad if i was shorter than him.

doesn't fucking matter if truecel

My religion coper mom wanted to make me a vegetarian because she's a "good person" lmao
What religion is she?

Whenever I meet a vegetarian, I just eat extra meat the next day to cancel them out

And if any of you where diagnosed with add or adhd and medicated ontop of it remove 1 more inch.

And if any of you where diagnosed with add or adhd and medicated ontop of it remove 1 more inch.
I was falsely diagnosed with ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people the doctor was from, but I never took the medication for more than a week or two at the start of each school year at my parents insistence.