Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your parents died, how many people would still care about you?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I have one friend from high school that lives thousands of miles away. That's all I'll basically ever have.

0, if you doesn't count my sisters, they will "care" about me, they will want to know when I will rope so they can have my part of the heritage

I cant really tell since someone who cares about you right now could drop you like a trash once you are miserable

Just my brother.

I have other family members but my brother is the only one I’m close to and feel a deep connection to.
Don’t tell him I said that

even when they are alive nobody cares about me so nothing really would Change

A few of my former counselors would attend my funeral, laugh, and go have sex in the bathroom.

Define ''care''.I'd have 5-6 people actually mourn my death,that's really It.

Just my brother.

I have other family members but my brother is the only one I’m close to and feel a deep connection to.
I kinda envy you, all the times you talk about your brother, it seems he is a very cool guy to have as brother, even with him being a chad.

I wish I had a brother like that not two witches dreaming about the day I will pull the trigger

i think my brother and sis would be little bit sad but nothing more

in general, 0 people will care.

pretty much only my brother tbh so one person

Only my brother.

I kinda envy you, all the times you talk about your brother, it seems he is a very cool guy to have as brother, even with him being a chad.

I wish I had a brother like that not two witches dreaming about the day I will pull the trigger
Yeah he’s a good guy. Can be an annoying cunt sometimes but so can every brother tbh.

0 tbh. I'd get a party thrown in favor if I rope

same tbh. my bro is the only high iq person I know that is not a user on incels.is.
:f: for no-brother-cels.

other than that, 0.

My parents are alive and don’t care about me so yeah....

They already don't. Idk I have like 6-7 friends that I keep in contact with that would.

Literally nobody

Hopefully some people on .is but not that much.

No one cares about no one buddy. Except for your parents who don't wush to see their genetic line to stop.
My parents are alive and don’t care about me so yeah....
Happen to have any siblings ?

0, including my sister. But to be fair I wouldn’t be too disheartened if she went either, as much guilt as I feel saying that, it’s true.

my brother thats it

FUUUCK WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE HAVE BROTHERS IVE ALWAYS WANTED ONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

my father helped many many people to have a better life, and has a big family
but is my best provider

l would say maybe 50 people, most of them are my parents friends
FUUUCK WHY DOES EVERYONE HERE HAVE BROTHERS IVE ALWAYS WANTED ONE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

real fathers have 2 sons and 1 daughter

My relatives and friends.

None, but love makes people blind. To the point, they'd change everything about you to fit their agenda. So I hope my family dies.