Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''If your gf cheats on you it's your fault''

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

jfl at this picture

Even with the face blocked out, the way she's dressed and standing in that photo is enough of a message she's giving off that's easily translated to:

"I'm a fucking bitch and I can do whatever I want. You will like accept what I do and shut the fuck up. That is your job as a male. Now lay at my feet as the only action you will get from me is me kicking deep into your back and you will hope I don't snap your back in two."

Yeah because you weren't chad. If you were you could beat, rape and emotionally abuse her and she'd still stay with you. And no matter what you did, it'd never be your fault, because you are genetically superior. Remember might makes right, so being blamed by someone means you are genetically inferior, not that you did anything wrong.

Apologise to your girlfriend for her cheating on you. We are reaching soy levels that I did not think was even possible. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Remember might makes right, so being blamed by someone means you are genetically inferior, not that you did anything wrong.

An event happens and people pick some made up just world reason you deserved it.

Even with the face blocked out, the way she's dressed and standing in that photo is enough of a message she's giving off that's easily translated to:

"I'm a fucking bitch and I can do whatever I want. You will like accept what I do and shut the fuck up. That is your job as a male. Now lay at my feet as the only action you will get from me is me kicking deep into your back and you will hope I don't snap your back in two."

Its your fault! You need to keep ur kween entertained and in deep pleasure 24/7!!
U INKWELL!!!!!!!!!!!

ill " apologise " by smashing her face in.

call it physical therapy

19.5k likes someone nuke this shithole

apologize to her

apologize to her

apologize to her

a p o l o g i z e t o h e r

the funny thing is not that she said it's your fault, cause it might be your fault, the funny thing is that she said you should apologize to her because of something she did ... that is a complete absence of logic, that girl is not human, she's below human, below consciousness, an animal

Last edited:
It's her fault that strong acid reacts with her skin on contact, tbh. She could've taken care of herself.

Foids can do no wrong.

Foid cheats, man's fault.

Man cheats, also man's fault.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Trust no hoe.