Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your father didn't teach you blackpill then he failed you

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Every experienced boomer should pass on the accumulated knowledge to children from an early age, not letting them learn these things when it's too late on an internet forum.

Every experienced boomer should pass on the accumulated knowledge to children from an early age, not letting them learn these things when it's too late on an internet forum.
based fellow persona cel

Based thread. Exactly what happened to me. I had to learn these things in my late 20s.

Nah. They had it easy and literally don’t have the knowledge to pass down. They escaped the blackpill and have no knowledge of it. If your parents were otherwise good people I’d say let it go and forgive them

Nah. They had it easy and literally don’t have the knowledge to pass down. They escaped the blackpill and have no knowledge of it. If your parents were otherwise good people I’d say let it go and forgive them
They were alive and well through the rise of feminism, sexual revolution, social media OLD... they should've known.

Last edited:
i guess 99.99% of fathers failed their children then

Both views are correct. Plus my parents are low iq they simply cant educate me, it is not right to blame them but at the same time it is their fault.

Why would a sexhaver be blackpilled?

My father taught me the opposite of the blackpill, but I refuse to be deceived

They were alive and well through the rise of feminism, sexual revolution, social media OLD... they should've known.
Well they didn’t. And you’re naive and ignorant if you think they could just magically “know” things that didn’t effect them in any way and wouldn’t take hold until decades after their prime lol

My father was too busy screaming at me to pass on advice

My father haven't taught me anything except child neglection he haven't even invited me once to his home. Ok maybe he taught me that police work will ruin your health and then you will die early especially if you smoke and drink.

He was to busy working and drinking.