Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your dick is 8inches and above you are a big time fakecel

Bro, I thought we wuz cool and then I see you post this stuff????

But anyways, dick measuring has such a huge margin of error and some people here who are claiming it is 7 inches are measuring from where their balls start, so in reality it's actually only 4 inches, so it's over anyways. I can't believe the people on this site sometimes....

Wait what did I do wrong

Wait what did I do wrong

Make this thread. But don't worry, because of my statement above, I know for certain yours is bigger than all these 5'6 manlets on here.

I don't think anyone on here is even close to 8 inches.

Make this thread. But don't worry, because of my statement above, I know for certain yours is bigger than all these 5'6 manlets on here.

I don't think anyone on here is even close to 8 inches.

@FACEandLMS is 8 inches X 6girth he's a big time volcel tho

Looks like a lookism thread tbh.

I could get to 8 inches because I am still growing but it won't make a difference. Wow I can show my dick online to some random girls that I will never fuck. What an accomplishment.

@SOMCEL I totally forgot this guy is Somali too

So there is total of 5 Somali users

@a-virgin-nigger

@SOMCEL

@canino1997

@HARDONTHOTS

@incel-american

Lol somalicels growing you guys are my niggas lol
JFL @ being Somali in 2018.

@FACEandLMS is 8 inches X 6girth he's a big time volcel tho

It amazes me how people remember my measurements.

Well I had exactly the idea discussed: get to low bf%, gymcel hard and run Omegle game. But I am not putting on much muscle really. I might have to get on roids but then I will bald even faster. Also I am an oldcel so I feel like I've already lost.

Well Said op

Just lol if you have a dick bigger than 6.5 inches and you’re rotting in here.

I’m ethnic and have a 5inch dick max, I would give anything to have even a 7 incher and I would get laid everyday if I had one

Stop wasting your gifts you fakecel idiots, you have won the genetic lottery without winning the genetic lottery.

Well Said op

Just lol if you have a dick bigger than 6.5 inches and you’re rotting in here.

I’m ethnic and have a 5inch dick max, I would give anything to have even a 7 incher and I would get laid everyday if I had one

Stop wasting your gifts you fakecel idiots, you have won the genetic lottery without winning the genetic lottery.

Legit. Just have an above average penis and women will overlook your bops2cel 1/10 face!!!! Thanks for the advice straight out of the basement!!

If you have dick game you atleast have something to live for.

7 inch dick here.

Guess what? No femoid will believe me due to the fact that I have a small frame and I’m a manlet so they naturally assume “small feet small socks teehee.”

Still going to use an extender at some point to get to 8 inches

What extender?

Bro, I thought we wuz cool and then I see you post this stuff????

But anyways, dick measuring has such a huge margin of error and some people here who are claiming it is 7 inches are measuring from where their balls start, so in reality it's actually only 4 inches, so it's over anyways. I can't believe the people on this site sometimes....
I measured mine several times and each one had the same result. It's a cope anyway

Legit. Just have an above average penis and women will overlook your bops2cel 1/10 face!!!! Thanks for the advice straight out of the basement!!
they will overlook your subhuman looks if you have a big dick though.

White femoids love the idea of getting dicked by beasts.

Damn, i'm below average. I'm currycel. No one expects me to be big or average.

I guess I'm safe from this stupid "fakecel" persecution.

Damn, i'm below average. I'm currycel. No one expects me to be big or average.

lol people think i should have a monster 10 inch bbc but once they see me put my pants down they will be dissapointed and since i have huge quads my dick will appear smaller

I wouldn't say you're a fakecel if you have an 8+ inch dick, I mean if you're ugly as fuck it still doesn't matter

but yeah I wish I had a huge dick tbh it'd give me so much confidence

Massive cope. Chicks only care about face and height.

What are Somalis known for? I can’t think of anything good. Being Somali is hell
Crime, poverty, allah religion, super fertile women (yet you're an incel). Who's impregnating them all?

Bringing this old thread up I agree big dickcels are fakecels