Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your DAD balded early, then YOURE balding early

M

meatball

Banned
-
There are not many balding absolutes except these.

1. If your dad was bald at 20, you're screwed.

2. If you're not a chad, then balding will screw you.

3. If your dad's a boomer he WONT understand that your balding screws you.

4. Your mom is too nice and loving to admit that your balding screws you.

5. Don't waste money on college if you are bald. Get a job where you can wear a ball cap.

6. Chad has money for transplants. Not you.

7. Foids give zero sympathy to bald ass holes

Last edited:
My grandpa died at 80 with most of his hair still on. I have hope

i have the same type of hair as my mother and my maternal grandfather had a full head of hair till the day he died so i'm hopeful. My dad didn't really start losing his hair until his 50s either.

Yup, just asked my dadcbalding info on when he balded and mom chimed in to say "look at dad he's still handsome" and "I wouldn't change him for any guy with long hair" :lul::lul::lul:

It's scary how you guys have precognition, you are legit blackpill monks.

Chad only, Chad only.

Chad only.

Oh I forgot to say Chad only.

Did I say Chad only?

He is not bald at 56 yet I started balding at 20 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

He is not bald at 56 yet I started balding at 20 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Wow. Sorry to hear. Stay strong.

And...I was serious about a career where you wear a cap.

Apparently you got your mom's father's gene.

was your mothers dad bald? I think thats where most balding genetics come from iirc
Incorrect. It starts with your dad. Genetic recombination can magnify it with maternal grandfather

dad was reasonably norwooded by 40. one grandpa was complete baldcel by old age, other was severely thinned and somewhat norwooded by old age(where I'm heading). one uncle complete baldcel since age 20. over :feelscomfy:

Not over. Finasteride. I'd hop on that now

I am 44 and still have hair

Went bald at 18, now 34. Balding kills everything that was suppose to be enjoyable in life.

My dad was pretty bald by 21. My grandfather was even more bald at 21 than he was.

Oddly enough my mums father had plenty of hair when he died in his 60's. Some of my uncles still have most of their hair in their 60's. So I think the baldness genes I got from my dad have been diluted by some I got from my mother. I have pattern baldness and its noticeable - my hairline has receded and my hair has gone fairly thin on top but I'm hanging in there for now. Oddly enough it doesn't look to bad as long as my hair is kept shorter.

My Dad's hair was fuarked at my age, and I've got long hair so this isn't always the case.

IIRC you inherit your hair from your Mother's Father, not your Father. Women are the carrier of the bald gene they hate so much. My Grandfather had great hair on that side and kept it all until he died so I'm feeling lucky so far. Balding is not some shit I need added on to this already burning pile of shit that is my life.

Last edited:
Balding is inherited from your mom though

Dad died at 67 not balding. Im 31 and no sign of balding. You can bet your ass im getting on fin if it starts.

I think it also comes down the linage from your mum's dad. So if your da and your grandad is bald you're double fucked

He hasn't balded, honestly I feel like I'm balding earlier (probably gotten from my mom). But physically he's full truecel at this point.

My dad was pretty bald by 21. My grandfather was even more bald at 21 than he was.

Oddly enough my mums father had plenty of hair when he died in his 60's. Some of my uncles still have most of their hair in their 60's. So I think the baldness genes I got from my dad have been diluted by some I got from my mother. I have pattern baldness and its noticeable - my hairline has receded and my hair has gone fairly thin on top but I'm hanging in there for now. Oddly enough it doesn't look to bad as long as my hair is kept shorter.
You got the gene.

Apparently you're in minority, it's less aggressive.
Dad died at 67 not balding. Im 31 and no sign of balding. You can bet your ass im getting on fin if it starts.
You are gonna be fine.
This is 99 percent unlikely

Last edited:
Yep, Dad went bald mid twenties, grandfather on mother's side was also bald. Uncle on mother's side is bald.

I am 23 and already have a shitty receeding hairline, with a random patch of hair missing, on both sides of my head near the temple. When you have a big round melon head like me, it doesn't help to say the least.

Went bald at 18, now 34. Balding kills everything that was suppose to be enjoyable in life.
How suddenly did it start? How soon after you noticed it starting did you have a NW7? What was your original hairline like?

My moms genetics none are balding

I'm 25 and I started receding and I cope that I'm maybe having a mature hairline, but most will start balding in late teen early 20's

Will have a hair transplant this year in Turkey and I'm using minox. Lifefuel if works out

Last edited:
How suddenly did it start? How soon after you noticed it starting did you have a NW7? What was your original hairline like?

Started at 17 and progressed quickly through the Norwood levels, in fact it was diffuse type of balding pattern. I started taking fin at 19 even through fin’s castration side effect, I tolerated it. However, the balding progressed just slower even with fin.

Looking back, I needed duta, but I doubt any doctor in my area would have prescribed it. My doctor prescribed proscar and I had to cut the tablets into quarters because propecia was too expensive. Even proscar was expensive, although about half the price of propecia. I had to get a part-time job to afford it.

I plan on getting a hair system end of this year which will cost 4K a year when I plan on starting a new job and moving away.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, in my case the baldness came from my maternal grandfather.
Genetic recombination is just random.

Started at 17 and progressed quickly through the Norwood levels, in fact it was diffuse type of balding pattern. I started taking fin at 19 even through fin’s castration side effect, I tolerated it. However, the balding progressed just slower even with fin.

Looking back, I needed duta, but I doubt any doctor in my area would have prescribed it. My doctor prescribed proscar and I had to cut the tablets into quarters because propecia was too expensive. Even proscar was expensive, although about half the price of propecia. I had to get a part-time job to afford it.

I plan on getting a hair system end of this year which will cost 4K a year when I plan on starting a new job and moving away.
Brutal
Not necessarily, in my case the baldness came from my maternal grandfather.
Genetic recombination is just random.
That is not random.

If your dad balded early, you will too 95 percent.

If your mom's dad was bald early, then you're at least 50 percent likely.

Nothing remotely random

brutal my father started balding in 40s. I am nearing 30, no balding yet so far

Holy fuck that is brutal brocel, I'm sorry. Hair system is better than nothing, can't blame you. Do you currently baseballcapmaxx?

Having hair never helped me.