Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your attractive and women like you they'll let u know..

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Fuck This Gay Earth ...Stupid whor3s like this are the ones who say just respect us ...looks dont matter....gucking peace of garbage:feelsseriously:

water is wet. women are drawn to chad like a moth the light

God she is subhuman yet lifemogs +90% of men.

If you have to try , it’s over

I had a Chad friend in highschool and wherever we went girls were coming up to him and starting conversations with him. When you are like us and no girl even smiles at you, they are telling you they are not remotely interested.

tbhtbh. My brother mogs me a lot and girls will flirt with him all the time. The way they treat him vs how they treat me is insanely different, even when first meeting.

Same happens when youre too ugly

I had a Chad friend in highschool and wherever we went girls were coming up to him and starting conversations with him. When you are like us and no girl even smiles at you, they are telling you they are not remotely interested.
tbhtbh. My brother mogs me a lot and girls will flirt with him all the time. The way they treat him vs how they treat me is insanely different, even when first meeting.

Going to post this as always for all the coping bluepillers who may view this thread:

Over

good god she is disgusting. Look at her trying to mask her appearence under that fakeup and lip gloss.

Disgusting cumskin foid

She's subhuman as fuck, would've been aborted in a sane society.

Just have a hole theory.

If you have to try, it's over for you

potent

but necessary

too many incels are still approaching

lmfao WATCH MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS and you'll never approach a foid again

Just be urself bro, worked for me

You will never have this.