Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If your account is more than 3 years old, and you're still there, "congratz", you're a real incel

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Most people posting here with new accounts are just teenagers who are stuck in life and think they are incels and subhuman, or want to larp :feelsaww:
Being on these forums for more than 3 years really means that you're definitely stuck here.

That's sad, but you can be sure that if you had a foid, you'd have left us. But you're still there with us, forever?

Most people posting here with new accounts are just teenagers who are stuck in life and think they are incels and subhuman, or want to larp :feelsaww:
Being on these forums for more than 3 years really means that you're definitely stuck here.

That's sad, but you can be sure that if you had a foid, you'd have left us. But you're still there with us, forever?
Man time really is passing. Fuck.

Yep. It's fucking over.
Most people posting here with new accounts are just teenagers who are stuck in life and think they are incels and subhuman
Many such cases, regardless of what year it was, a lot of the dudes who made accounts here since the beginning would stick around for a couple months then leave. Mostly just 15-17 year old late bloomers.

3 years from now, currently new users who stayed will be considered real incels

eh, 10 more days, close enough.

It's the post to join date ratio that matters. Every fakecel can spam futility and sewermaxx to 8.000 posts in 2 months and being here since 2017 but with 89 posts means nothing.

Truecels are the ones still from PUAhate

I've been here for almost a year, I have a terrible feeling that I will be here for more than 3 years :feelscry:

It's the post to join date ratio that matters. Every fakecel can spam futility and sewermaxx to 8.000 posts in 2 months and being here since 2017 but with 89 posts means nothing.
This is true. There's a fine line between shitpostmaxxed LARPer and an actual incel. I think my post to date ratio is pretty solid, even though I'm never on here nearly as much as I was years ago.

This is true. There's a fine line between shitpostmaxxed LARPer and an actual incel. I think my post to date ratio is pretty solid, even though I'm never on here nearly as much as I was years ago.
It's perfect man. I'd say an average of 100-200 monthly posts made with effort over the years is the true badge of honour. I even made a specific thread about it but too lazy to find it.

if those 89 posts are insightful i dont see how it matters. If you're an oldcel by date, and still active you're most likely truecel

I've been here for a little over a year but lurked for years and am a 29 year old KHHV 30 next month.

if those 89 posts are insightful i dont see how it matters. If you're an oldcel by date, and still active you're most likely truecel
It matters cause what's more probable to be the case between a normie smartass posting few high IQ posts over the years and a truecel that's rotting so much he resurrects only every few months to spread blackpill evangelism? I'd wish to say 2 but let's be real.

Sarcastic Abhishek Bachchan GIF by Amazon miniTV

Strange how the check point you passed recently is the “true incel” point of no return.

Do you any idea how much I detest this place

Ok 2 more years then

Been here since February 2018

Lol, I'm 34. The only reason I wasn't here earlier is because I didn't find this forum earlier.

it's very good being a 16 years old teen larper like me, feels good matie :smonk:

it's very good being a 16 years old teen larper like me, feels good matie :smonk:
You've been """incel""" for 6 months, wow, next time you'll be emo or something

yeah, im starting to get tattoos n shiet and try to embrace the emo culture

next i will be trying the hipie culture

You're probably like 21 max bro, I can't take any incel seriously if they are under the age of 21.

My account now is more than 3 and half years old, but I found this site in the summer of 2019, but the registration was too cumbersome and I can't achieve anything. At the latest I wanted a 2019 account, but failed to register every last day of a month despite intending to. Finally did so on the last day of February, 29. day, so I don't even have a birthday here except every 4 years, but I even failed at that, because it took half a day almost to write that text required at registration. And it slipped unintentionally to first of March 2020. Later I found out that for some of you it shows as 29 February and for some first of March, depending on your timezone apparently.

I would have and could have registered at the first day of this place if I had known this place earlier than mid-2019.

My 1 year is completed, will join you soon :feelsokman:

How would you rate my post to join date ratio, never postmaxxed at all

Yep. It's fucking over.

Many such cases, regardless of what year it was, a lot of the dudes who made accounts here since the beginning would stick around for a couple months then leave. Mostly just 15-17 year old late bloomers.
Late bloomer as in physical or socially?

Thank you

My account now is more than 3 and half years old, but I found this site in the summer of 2019, but the registration was too cumbersome and I can't achieve anything. At the latest I wanted a 2019 account, but failed to register every last day of a month despite intending to. Finally did so on the last day of February, 29. day, so I don't even have a birthday here except every 4 years, but I even failed at that, because it took half a day almost to write that text required at registration. And it slipped unintentionally to first of March 2020. Later I found out that for some of you it shows as 29 February and for some first of March, depending on your timezone apparently.

I would have and could have registered at the first day of this place if I had known this place earlier than mid-2019.
Mods took like a year to approve my account :feelswhat:

Been here for 6 years

I'm here since april 2019, I lost my password from my first account unfortunately.

Not true but thanks anyways

Yep. It's fucking over.

Hows college going

3 years from now, currently new users who stayed will be considered real incels
Unfortunately i thought a year ago i might have forgotten this site by now or somehow ascended its confirmed im doomed for life here

This was a very good point you have made.

Now that this user has passed away I wanted to bring it back in light with the massive amount of users who come and go in their first year. While real cels like this one here pulls a gun on himself.

I was there since 2018 then got banned by fed mod and only few weeks ago i was unbanned they banned my alt account that i made in 2023 i think, it's not like i need two accs i'm glad i have my og account back but they really should be more strict with mods they can't be powertripping morons like in the 2019 so far it's good. It's obvious that i'm a truecel incel nothing have changed within 6 years except i feel even more physical and mental pain every single day. if he wouldn't ban me then i could be postmaxxxing and reach 20k posts JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back