Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If your account is more than 3 years old, and you're still there, "congratz", you're a real incel

Thanks for the certification

I joined Lookism.net in the beginning of 2019 if I recall correctly. Then it was (((nuked))) as we know, which sucks. It was better than this website, which itself is better than Looksmax, exception made for the Looksmaxing threads that Looksmax possesses.

Lookism was a kernel of maybe a 1000 users extremely blackpilled depressed beyond redemption, and post 25, post 30 years old. There, there was a lot of talk about low inhibition, which is a think the best (only?) cope in the end, and to access it, there were many threads about drug maxing, especially Psylocibin and LSD, it was said that you could get rid of inhibition (and therefore be happier, like niggers in a sense, but keeping your IQ) by microdosing hallucinogens supposedly. There was specifically a user who made many threads about it, posting studies about amygdala response in mice etc.

I mean I shouldn't have said maybe that it's better than here. This website is a parallel, not in the same track. The community here just wants to analyze, rot, and philosophise. Lookism was more aggressive, the purpose was not to analyse, because in the end, everything could be summarized in aphorisms. "If you're posting here, it's over" "Chads are born, not made" "Women would rather fuck a dog or work in a factory than date us" "Incels cannot win" "Ethnic = deathnic". The point was to go beyond that and to try to find copes, location strategies, aphorisms/punchlines/darkpills or unique observations/breakthroughs (such as HQNP, high T low E, DOM/AND). Everything that is posted here was basically taken for granted already.

Anyway.

So yeah for me it's betabuxing a thirldworder or nothing.

"congratz", you're a real incel​

I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back