Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you'd compare me to my family, I wouldn't look related.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
I'm honestly a strong sub5 and happa for some reason, even when NOBODY outside from my grandpa has any resemblence to an asian. Both my dad and mom do not even have eastern eyes.

If not for the family photos of me being a stoopid baby I would have had grounds that I was adopted.

Some ancestor of mine had to be a mongol who raped a foid. No other way around it. At the very least I'd like to think it was someone "alright"

I'm honestly a strong sub5 and happa for some reason, even when NOBODY outside from my grandpa has any resemblence to an asian. Both my dad and mom do not even have eastern eyes.

If not for the family photos of me being a stoopid baby I would have had grounds that I was adopted.

Some ancestor of mine had to be a mongol who raped a foid. No other way around it. At the very least I'd like to think it was someone "alright"
i look nothing like my siblings.

Who is gonna tell him ?

My father never loved me. My sister would torture me as a child, meanwhile he would praise her and constantly take her side over anyone else. Maybe I'm not even human at this point.