Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you woke up one day as chad what would you do?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
If you woke up one day as chad what would you do?

make money, fuck good looking girls

Break the heart of a lot of femoids

Ask out the girls I'm actually attracted to.

Go around my day normally and see how differently I'm treated just because I'm attractive.

At first I wouldn't know what to do because of how vast my options are. Then I'd probably fuck as many women as I can. All day everyday. I would quit my job because Chads don't need one and I'll live life. Also, use my power as Chad to get back at as many sluts as I can.

Give femherroids a taste of their own medicine by treating them like shit

Start slaying my dude.

Die from dopamine overdose.

Figure out how to make tons of money off my looks. Be free.

It’s time for revenge

a-virgin-nigger said:
At first I wouldn't know what to do because of how vast my options are. Then I'd probably fuck as many women as I can. All day everyday. I would quit my job because Chads don't need one and I'll live life. Also, use my power as Chad to get back at as many sluts as I can.

All Chad needs is a car and enough money to fund gas and insurance expenses.

He can just surf the beds of his harem.  They'll even have a zesty, mouthwatering dinner ready

I'd rather be a BBC Tyrone, but either way I'd slay roasties left and right. I'd hit up every bar and club and fuck all the bitches. I'll make them feel like shit right after, so that they can at least consider some of my incel bros.

Finally live the life I've always craved since puberty.