Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were to start a sex cult, what would be some ways you'd get women to join? And how would you keep them inside it?

• Thread starter Aggressive Menace
  • Start date
Aggressive Menace

Aggressive Menace

Id
★★
[UWSL]One of my favorite fantasies has always been to start a sex cult after I leave this country. This has had me thinking of potential ways to recruit women into my sex cult and keeping them.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]After some thought I've determined that the best prey are the one's that have no one to turn to and are all alone desperare for someone to save them, examples of this are females...[/UWSL]
[UWSL]-that fled their household[/UWSL]
[UWSL]-who were orphaned[/UWSL]
[UWSL]-that are mentally ill[/UWSL]
-that are poor

Since I'll be doing this in a third world country I figure that it'll be more easy hunting because in those countries the corruption and poverty has lead to a lack of resources or actual aid for women in such circumstances to seek.

However recruitng women isn't enough, I must keep them as well or my efforts would be a waste of time. In order to do this I've thought of breaking their individuality. One idea namely is the use of uniforms, this way when they look at each other they view the other women as plentiful and nothing special whilst I will wear a unique uniform that makes me appear unique and scarce (basically I'd be hijacking their hypergamy).
Another idea would be ostracization of any women that disobeys me. I'd do this by having the other women refuse to speak or assist the outcast and if there's anything most people hate, it's being alone and ostracized.
Lastly I'd like to utilize might in order to enforce right. Since I'm a man, I can easily take down dozens of women. I will create fake principles and anyone that doesn't follow them will be beaten by me personally in front of everyone in order to make any example of them so they internalize the principles of the cult.

[UWSL]Serious answers only. Don't waste my time.[/UWSL]

say it's some liberation bullshit that will open up their minds

Based idea. I'd probably do the same as you

Just be a 6’6 super rich:chad: with a huge following in soycial media

They will join the most demented and insane cult you can think of:feelskek::feelskek:
Why does nobody listen? I said serious answers only. If you had actually bothered to read the thread you'd see that I am planning to do this in a third world country. What you described doesn't necessarily apply to a third world country. The women there can't afford to be as picky as their first world counterparts.
Based idea. I'd probably do the same as you
Are you saving money?

Ah, I also forgot to mention but I'd also have the women refer to my by some honorary title, like "Father" or "Patriarch". Something like that in order to further distinguish myself as a figure of authority and power.

Charlie Manson made some dumb hippies high on strong drugs

What country do you want to do this in?
That depends entirely on the conclusion of the Ukraine Russian war. I will leave to the country who's economy is most broke.

Connect it to astrology somehow, foids love that shit

Connect it to astrology somehow, foids love that shit
Hmm not the worse suggestion. I think you've got the right idea though, something I've noticed is that a lot of women seem to have an interest in spirituality and mysticism. I've noticed however that this spirituality usually takes form in unorthodox methods, like energy, crystals, universe etc whereas orthodox spirituality revolves around the worship of a God.

You've given me an idea.

Last edited: