Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you were to have kids, this is what will happen to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
The problem there is that people think paedophilia is wrong

Won’t watch

you can't stop this unless you actually address the problem, society just wants to sweep the problem under the rug JFL
Society won't say that Chad gets to take his daughter out without looking like a pedophile, they'll keep finding scapegoats because we're hated, we've always been. And so everyone is an enemy.

Society is a lopsided mess. I'd rather raise the kids myself from the get-go rather than risk them being taken away from me and put into the hands of a sentimentalist degenerate

If he was a chad, he wouldnt have been accused. This is pure lookism. Also he unironically mogs me so if i was ever spotted with a little girl, soyciety would assume iam a giga pedophile.

What if the gender roles were reversed, an adult woman & a boy?

He's a cuck for taking care of her whore daughter

To be fair when I was a boy my mother always told me to never accept rides from strange men or women.

i guess if you arent attractive people are likely to assume you cant reproduce because you're too subhuman. if you're with a young girl you must be a pedo.

Society won't say that Chad gets to take his daughter out without looking like a pedophile, they'll keep finding scapegoats because we're hated, we've always been. And so everyone is an enemy.

i guess if you arent attractive people are likely to assume you cant reproduce because you're too subhuman. if you're with a young girl you must be a pedo.
Yep

The problem there is that people think paedophilia is wrong
The reason an excessive fixation on prepubescent girls is wrong is because even though it's completely healthy to want to take a girl's virginity before she begins puberty, you should be marrying her and continuing to fuck her while she is mid-pubescent, and even continue to love her as she is post-pubescent and raising your children.

It's fine to have an ephemeral fetish but not to the point where it might begin to compromise your ability to be attracted to your wife as she gets older, because the ideal way to keep her a good mother for your babies is to enthusiastically fuck her nightly.

I guess there could be workarounds though like if you weren't attracted to your wife, you could fuck her with the boner you got for a cute prepubescent girl you were remembering earlier. Just so long as your wife didn't catch on, because that would make her sad, and you should want your wife to feel happy and desired.

On the other hand, some wives might be shotacons in which case she might never be attracted to you or care if you're attracted to her. If she's coping the entire time pretending you're a mid-pubescent boy deflowering her with his very first boner then she's detached enough from reality that it's probably fine she knows you'd prefer to fuck a loli, you're basically engaged in a symbiotic union of mutual cope.

English!

(The only Amish cuss word)

>having a daughter
Why do men do this to themselves?

I know i will never have one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6