Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were to go back to a certain time period throughout history what would it be and why?

I would go back to the Midwest I think and just pull up,claim some land and fuck some whores or go back to when my parents met and stop them from meeting.

I'd go to pre- ww1 tbh, way before communism and it's effects took over the world and feminism wasn't too rampant.
It sucks that it was much harsher than modern conditions but I'd rather live there than to live in this shit world.

Certainly before the damn industrial revolution. The best for me would be pre-civiLIEsation living as a forager.

Magnificent first post. I’d go back to the period before this floating rock existed.

Feudal Japan and be a samurai lord and fuck all the prime noodles before they became whiteworshipping whores, and before agriculture fucked up their shitty jaws and noses due to reverse eugenics

I would go to a time with no cars and no driver licence in order to not get emasculated by female driving. I would go to a time where I could rule over the world with sheer brutality.

Probably go and be a boomer myself. Ride the easy life, get a job and a family bc things were much simpler back then to where it was realistic to get a woman.

80s. Lots of sex, no political correct crap, less stupid people.
When ugly people like david bowie and even tim curry get girls in the 80s, I would easily slay and have been married by now with a wonderful family.

I'd go back to 1917(incel revolution).

When ugly people like david bowie

432e50f96a594381e24ba2bcd4bc617a1

I'd go back to when Bitcoin was like 2 cents.

1800's. During the Industrial Revolution. Men used to work in mines and industries and came back home to their loving and faithful wives. Those were the best times, everyone was happy.

I'd go to the Roman Empire during the time of the Five Good Emperors. Peace, prosperity, and patriarchy. Impressively advanced technology for its time. No incels except maybe those who were literally deformed. Unironically probably the best time and place in history to live as a middle-class man.

late 90s/early 2000s.