Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were to ever ascend and get a gf...

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
...how would you treat her? You don't want to lose her, do you?

As well as I could.

depends on her pERsonality. If she is not like the rest of whores i would do my best to keep her.

I'd treat her "well," I guess? "Getting a girlfriend" - I have absolutely zero understanding of this concept

Treat her more like a friend than lover. Friendship goes a long way

Wouldn't know how to treat her then I would lose her to chad or tyrone...

Depends on how she treats me. No woman would genuinely love me for myself but if she does I would try my best to show her a lot of love as well.

Smash her up like boxing bag

Jk she has to eat burgers with me or else

I dont even know how to treat myself

I hope you realize your question is the equivalent of what would you do if you won the lottery and became a multi-millionaire I can't imagine it in the slightest because I've never experienced the concept of extensive wealth same thing with the fact that I'm a virgin I don't understand how to relate to sex havers so I gave up ever having any Concept in my mind that I would one day have a future girlfriend and being a relationship I just can't relate to it is all so I try not to worry about things that I will don't have any ability to understand

I hope you realize your question is the equivalent of what would you do if you won the lottery and became a multi-millionaire I can't imagine it in the slightest because I've never experienced the concept of extensive wealth same thing with the fact that I'm a virgin I don't understand how to relate to sex havers so I gave up ever having any Concept in my mind that I would one day have a future girlfriend and being a relationship I just can't relate to it is all so I try not to worry about things that I will don't have any ability to understand
Well it is still perfectly imaginable — don't claim it's not.

I would treat her like an equal. I think, however, that this is the behaviour that puts off women most. They either want to be dominated and abused or to be treated like a princess, but never to accept equal rights and responsibilities.

I would treat her like an equal. I think, however, that this is the behaviour that puts off women most. They either want to be dominated and abused or to be treated like a princess, but never to accept equal rights and responsibilities.
I unfortunately have to agree here.

I would make her obey me like the slut she is

I would treat her like an equal.
just deny biological reality theory

since she's your equal, how are you going to have sex if your dick is as short as hers? lesbianism?

since she's your equal, how are you going to have sex if your dick is as short as hers? lesbianism?
Animated GIF

Depends on how she treats me. No woman would genuinely love me for myself but if she does I would try my best to show her a lot of love as well.

I don't know I've never had a gf at age 28

Obviously not physically equal, but equal in rights and responsibilities. But even in sex, I would prefer that sometimes she's on top, sometimes I'm on top and we do a lot of stuff "together" like mutual kissing, cuddling etc.