Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were seen committing a crime, how would witnesses describe your appearance?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
Let's say you committed a crime and you were seen by witnesses from a distance where they could make out your height, build and get a vague impression of your face. How would they describe you?

Me: Average height, medium build, blonde, flat, sunken face.

A humanoid of short stature with grotesque facial features was seen committing [crime]

Average height brown skinned uber jeets delivery boy

"Bald man with acne scars, average height and average build"

That's what I assume they'd say

“Bald midget running away with as much as his arms could carry; which funnily enough wasn’t much because he’s scrawny as fuxck lmao”

Manlet with midget legs, had a body of a middle schooler

sub-coom-ew-poor-pure-poom-cute-creature-cel

Let's say you committed a crime and you were seen by witnesses from a distance where they could make out your height, build and get a vague impression of your face. How would they describe you?

average height, skinny build with duck feet, face looks like Jay Z with brutal negative canthal tilt with a recessed maxilla with an overbite at the same time

Unsettling, short stature man who looks in his late teens
Cuts to interview of women who crossed paths with me before the crime: "I got a very creepy vibes from him and moved me and my kid away, I could tell he had a menacing harmful aura. Thankfully me and my girlies survived, but we definitely clutched the pepper spray when he walked by"

Me: Average height, skinny, black hair, narrow face, brown skin

"Officers, I was assaulted by what seemed to be a demon from hell! A creature of such grotesque appearance that forced me to doubt if it was even human. Please call the supernatural police!"

Short fat guy with glasses and balding