Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were reborn with all your memories and knowledge, what would you do differently?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
You're still the same person, it's just that time has been rewinded to the time you were born and you kept all the memories and knowledge of your current self.
From there, what would you do?
Personally, I would start MuscleMaxxing, HeightMaxxing, and FaceMaxxing the second I'm able to walk since I now know what those things are at that early age. I probably wouldn't start seeing significant gains until early-mid childhood because of the whole baby/toddler body structure working against me.

i'd know i'd be wealthy if i just buy bitcoin and profit off the bull run correctly but holding onto that wealth would be a different thing. with such mental capabilities at a young age, i'd leverage my youth and try to hit my iq potential within education, i'd get proper nutrition for growth, looksmax in general, life would be pretty good.

but as a determinist, i'd say that things would turn out the same either way, there is no escaping one's genetic fate. you could do everything right and have everything still go wrong. i think if you surgerymaxxed after puberty, had failsafes in place for everything, you might just be able to live a completely different life, but whether you actually arrive at that outcome is likely already determined

Last edited:
dunno i don't rly like to think about it

Rather just keep moving forward

Rather just keep moving forward

Kratom is a possibility. I've received plenty of defense, but I'll need offense to survive much longer.

Would’ve never forced myself to be social and concentrated on my special interests instead

study Maxx
Gym Maxx
Tell parents to take care of health
Develop work ethic early
Not ruin my chance with the couple foids I could’ve ascended with

I would maxx out and iq maxx like crazy. Id know what to do right and what not to do. Fuck I wish this would actually happen

You're still the same person, it's just that time has been rewinded to the time you were born and you kept all the memories and knowledge of your current self.
Personally, I would start MuscleMaxxing, HeightMaxxing, and FaceMaxxing the second I'm able to walk since I now know what those things are at that early age. I probably wouldn't start seeing significant gains until early-mid childhood because of the whole baby/toddler body structure working against me.
Setting up a business in order to afford growing hormones and to open my curls(this in order hide weird hairline).

If cant at least I'd request lifting insoles and lifting shoes to use in HS.

Keep playing "formal soccer". I used to do it in kindergarden. I quit in 1st grade of school. I went when I was in 5th grade but I quit in the same year. Then I played when I was in ed year of HS but also quit the next year. I would play straight since kindergarden in orden to have a status to ascend and if is possible to play in major leagues and still affording growing hormones or a LL surgery.

Asking my grandma if she can do the moves to fix my nasal voice when I was in middle school.

Not acting autist. Acting NT at every moment. Niggermax around foids!! I always was ashamed of my race. I thought that acting civilized would make respectful black but that made me invisible for bitches of all races. Meanwhile uncivilized nigs had more pussy despite sharing my same stats.

Be reckless when I seek for foids younger than me. I mean I was 13 start dating with 12/11 yo foids. More if we keep in mind that taken guys are more atractive to females(well it could be because theyre on average taller and more handsome than single ones, but I aint lose anything if I operate in that way).

So basically I'm born without being in Bluepill prison. Gosh darn; I would have some sort of job.

Last edited:
Enjoy my elementary school years.
And after that idk.

Sadly, that isn't possible and there is no going back

Bitcoinmaxx for starters, make a fortune from scratch just in case
Sportsmaxx so I can reach my full potential, stop the LDAR behind a computer screen and start eating more plus play football. Maybe I could’ve become pro with enough training since I was rly talented as a goalie but started too late. Take growth hormones to maximize height, stop mouthbreathing, etc.

, Avoid going bald.

, Learn how to be a good conversationalist

Would the timeline be reset

I'd prolly go choose a well paid but boring career (prolly something like medicine or advanced IT) and studymaxx in that direction instead of chasing my dreams and trying to make it in my preferred field (linguistics, history)

Define "reset" and then I'll tell you.
Would the timeline be reset as in all events in the universe have been reset to where I was the moment I was born. I was born before 9/11. So would I be born after 9/11 or be born before 9/11 aka the reset timeline. Would I get an actual do over in everything along with world events as well.

Last edited:
I would sportsmaxx, ask out my first crush, eat healthy food and socialmaxx.

Would the timeline be reset as in all events in the universe have been reset to where I was the moment I was born. I was born before 9/11. So would I be born after 9/11 or be born before 9/11 aka the reset timeline. Would I get an actual do over in everything along with world events as well.
Everything remains the same unless you choose to influence them in any way. It's just that time has been rewound to the day you were born and your current self's mind, memories, and knowledge have been transferred to the body of your newborn self.

Find a way to get hgh, fast while I'm young, and join more sports in school and play less vidya(if I have my memories still no need to replay them)

I would eat a diet very high in meat so I can get that protein in and grow big, tall bones. Apparently that's all that matters in society.

I prefer white powder

It's not legal in my state right now.

There is something I'd do differently, though:

Neet

Neet1

Neigh

MDD

MDD1

Theft

Inject human growth hormone and convince my parents to buy a lot of bitcoin