Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you were forced on Ritalin/Concerta in your childhood, you're shorter and have a smaller dick than what you should have.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
This is something I will never, ever forgive my parents for. They put me on ritalin when I was a little, happy, hopeful omtimistic child. Turning me into a fucking mindless STALKER from Half-Life 2. Completely draining me.

But that is not the worst part. It has been proven, by numerous studies that Conserta/Ritalin fucks up a child's growth. In other words, people here who were forced on that shit as children are shorter than what they otherwise would have been. This also applies to dick size. I have a tall father that dickmogs me and I'm a 24-year-old manlet. Thanks, Ritalin, Thanks, Jewish psychotherapists.

Sources:

The ones that put me on that shit I fucking hate. Hate. Let me come to tell you how much I've come to hate those who put me on that shit. There are almost 7*1027 atoms in the human body. If the word "HATE" was engraved on each sub-atomic particle of those hundreds of millions of atoms it would not equal one one-BILLIONTH of the hate I feel for those who forced me on Ritalin at this micro-instant. Hate. HATE

That's unfortunate.

Based reference at the end though, IHNMAIMS is a great story.

@Ritalincel on suicide watch.

I have a cousin that was put on ADHD meds as a kid and he is well over 6ft and im a manlet that never took any of this shit

I've never used something like that. I'm naturally genetically inferior.

oh my god

how fucked is this generation, lol?

do they even give ritalin to girls? oh, let me guess, just like with circumcision, it's no big deal to try insane treatments and interventions, so long as it's done to males, oh okay.

oh my god

do they even give ritalin to girls? oh, let me guess, just like with circumcision, it's no big deal to try insane treatments and interventions, so long as it's done to males, oh okay.

You're right in your guess. It's almost never ever given to girls as girls are little princesses that can never misbehave. This shit is almost exclusively given to boys and kills their inner voice, literally. It literally makes NPCs, this horrible drug. They want ugly/non-chad kids to become slaves for the system.

Attachments

• Combine stalker.jpg
    Combine stalker.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 36
Nice Harlan Ellison quote.

@Ritalincel on watch

Fuck, I took ritalin, but good thing I was already 12 or something when I started.

It's the jewish good goy mind control pills designed to undermine western civilization

You're right in your guess. It's almost never ever given to girls as girls are little princesses that can never misbehave. This shit is almost exclusively given to boys and kills their inner voice, literally. It literally makes NPCs, this horrible drug. They want ugly/non-chad kids to become slaves for the system.
brutal stalkerpill

the only way i managed to escape this is that in poor european countries your parents just aggressively threaten to send you to a sanatorium if you misbehave or your grades drop even a little bit

when did you finally get off ritalin?

brutal stalkerpill

the only way i managed to escape this is that in poor european countries your parents just aggressively threaten to send you to a sanatorium if you misbehave or your grades drop even a little bit

when did you finally get off ritalin?

Several times I was put in institutions because of my refusal to take the pill because it made me feel like shit. These psychological childrens institutions in Norway are literal prisons that are worse than Norwegian actual prisons. Small white rooms. No contact with the outside world. At least when it comes to prison you are given a lawyer and a chance to defend yourself. Here they just act as executioner and decide what you are with no possible way for you, as a person, to defend yourself and voice your opinion. If you're viewed as "mentally ill" in childhood or whatever in Norway, it is automatically over for you. Then the "experts" take control over your life and make decisions for you (see gif).

I got off when I legally could without repercussions, 18years.
And are you a very bad case of manletism and dickletism? Are your parents short?
Not bagel tier manlet. But I am shorter than both of my parents and little brother. My dick is below national average here in Norway and my dad dickmogs me.

Attachments

• Gmantie.gif
    Gmantie.gif
    368.2 KB · Views: 32
This is something I will never, ever forgive my parents for. They put me on ritalin when I was a little, happy, hopeful omtimistic child. Turning me into a fucking mindless STALKER from Half-Life 2. Completely draining me.
And you shouldn´t forgive them, they are obidient brainwashed sheep of society that does whatever the government deems right. The Government try so hard to brainwash to believe illegal drugs and will even arrest adults for using it yet they will force CHILDREN to take drugs such as Ritalin.

My condolences, if it's any consolation I am also short and I have a small cock and I have never consumed ritalin or others.

oh my god

heh

my 30+ year old basketball friend took one ritalin pill (smallest dose they give to kids) help him get some work done. he said it kept him awake for 3 days and fucked his week up.

and he's a big ass dude, maybe 250+ lbs and a huge frame

Ritalin is Talidomide 2.0

Several times I was put in institutions because of my refusal to take the pill because it made me feel like shit. These psychological childrens institutions in Norway are literal prisons that are worse than Norwegian actual prisons. Small white rooms. No contact with the outside world. At least when it comes to prison you are given a lawyer and a chance to defend yourself. Here they just act as executioner and decide what you are with no possible way for you, as a person, to defend yourself and voice your opinion. If you're viewed as "mentally ill" in childhood or whatever in Norway, it is automatically over for you. Then the "experts" take control over your life and make decisions for you (see gif).

I got off when I legally could without repercussions, 18years.

holy shit, man. that is really awful. maybe you should write down your whole story somewhere. it's like a nightmare made real.

the fact that you couldn't shake it off until legal adulthood is unreal.

heh

my 30+ year old basketball friend took one ritalin pill (smallest dose they give to kids) help him get some work done. he said it kept him awake for 3 days and fucked his week up.

and he's a big ass dude, maybe 250+ lbs and a huge frame

that's amazing, it didn't even help him do what he was supposed to by the sound of it.

what I'm starting to realize is there's no limit to the amount of directions you will get shit from, if you allow it

drug companies will poison you if you let them

parents will forcefeed you the poison if they think it leads to 5% more quiet time in the house

everyone will just shit on you as soon as you give them one inch, and try to find some weird way to somehow rebel and break out of the mold and violate the most basic decency for a tiny personal advantage

holy shit, man. that is really awful. maybe you should write down your whole story somewhere. it's like a nightmare made real.

that's amazing, it didn't even help him do what he was supposed to by the sound of it.

what I'm starting to realize is there's no limit to the amount of directions you will get shit from, if you allow it

drug companies will poison you if you let them

parents will forcefeed you the poison if they think it leads to 5% more quiet time in the house

everyone will just shit on you as soon as you give them one inch, and try to find some weird way to somehow rebel and break out of the mold and violate the most basic decency for a tiny personal advantage

it's like an insecure server on the internet. any vulnerability be instantly exploited.

pushing your kids to be good at a sport like basketball might fuck them up even worse, giving them life long injuries like that article said

i dunno, there's really no winning as a kid or a man

it's like an insecure server on the internet. any vulnerability be instantly exploited.

pushing your kids to be good at a sport like basketball might fuck them up even worse, giving them life long injuries like that article said

i dunno, there's really no winning as a kid or a man
yeah, exactly, anything that can be exploited, will be exploited.

the total lack of decency though, fuck me

took me 30+ years to realize that everyone is trying to or at least wants to fuck over men, especially weak men
not sure why it took me so long to realize how brutal things were

took me 30+ years to realize that everyone is trying to or at least wants to fuck over men, especially weak men

I've given up trying to make things right for the most part. I have to live with it. Now I just want to see the world burn. Giant Meteor 2020.

that's pretty much it, all we get is just pure shit from every direction.

even if someone is genuinely TRYING to help, they are so out of touch with how fast and hard society is changing that their advice is poison.
there's no way they are reacting fast enough that their advice is pertinent to the actual reality around us, and that they are actually taking into account all the giant overscaled corrupt systems around us like a medical industry trying to act like some kind of opium dealer, all that shit is running circles around them and their advice is pure poison if they put any force behind it like a parent or authority would.

I've thought about my short dick being caused by antidepressants given to me as a teenager

Sorry, man that you got fucked over. How tall are you? And what's your dick size?

The ones that put me on that shit I fucking hate. Hate. Let me come to tell you how much I've come to hate those who put me on that shit. There are almost 7*1027 atoms in the human body. If the word "HATE" was engraved on each sub-atomic particle of those hundreds of millions of atoms it would not equal one one-BILLIONTH of the hate I feel for those who forced me on Ritalin at this micro-instant. Hate. HATE

Based Harlan Ellisoncel

that's pretty much it, all we get is just pure shit from every direction.

even if someone is genuinely TRYING to help, they are so out of touch with how fast and hard society is changing that their advice is poison.
there's no way they are reacting fast enough that their advice is pertinent to the actual reality around us, and that they are actually taking into account all the giant overscaled corrupt systems around us like a medical industry trying to act like some kind of opium dealer, all that shit is running circles around them and their advice is pure poison if they put any force behind it like a parent or authority would.

and every advice giver is usually just a fat mediocre guy losing his hair, saying shit like "I could pull pussy if i wanted, so here's my advice on how do it"

But that is not the worst part. It has been proven, by numerous studies that Conserta/Ritalin fucks up a child's growth. In other words, people here who were forced on that shit as children are shorter than what they otherwise would have been. This also applies to dick size. I have a tall father that dickmogs me and I'm a 24-year-old manlet. Thanks, Ritalin, Thanks, Jewish psychotherapists.

Sources:

Sources:

An evil kike child psychiatrist put me on pills that made me morbidly obese and unable to function for two years and would harass me about my body and scream at me during the office visits while my mayo cunt mom laughed

Kike child psychiatrists need to be stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back