Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were Chad and you had a girlfriend, would you cheat on her?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm not judging or defending anyone. I'd just like to know if that idea ever crossed your mind. If you had an opportunity as Chad to be unfaithful to your partner, would you do it?

I personally wouldn't but I wouldn't let her cheat on me either

Last edited:
Depends on if shes a thot

I wouldn't. I'd change my girfriend into a trad wife and be faithful to her tbh.

I'm not judging or defending anyone. I'd just like to know if that idea ever crossed your mind. If you had an opportunity as Chad to be unfaithful to your partner, would you do it?

I personally wouldn't
I feel like alot of people would say that they wouldn’t but it’s hard to know unless you’re in that position.
When you have an unlimited flow of pussy your perspective changes.

I feel like alot of people would say that they wouldn’t but it’s hard to know unless you’re in that position.
When you have an unlimited flow of pussy your perspective changes.
Pretty much...

I probably would

:forcedsmile: and for other Chad's too, so what's your point
She would be faithful to me and do what i want her too. A chad has that kind of power. Not like it matters. This is all just wishful thinking.

She would be faithful to me and do what i want her too. A chad has that kind of power. Not like it matters. This is all just wishful thinking.
Yeah. Just copemaxx and don't give a shit what others think until our graves. God, lol. When my parents and brother are dead, there will literally be nobody at my funeral.

of course I would. I would want to treat my gf like shit and see what i can get away with.
i'd fuck as many bitches as possible and make sure she hears about it. cos chad has nothing to loose, since she will always give him a second chance jfl.

That's how it's supposed to work. That's a healthy committed relationship.

hen my parents and brother are dead, there will literally be nobody at my funeral.
Fuck I never thought about that, but I'm in the same position... :feelsrope:

I would NEVER cheat on a girl.

Never, if there is a better girl I'll just leave her.

i'd build a harem so i'd not need to cheat since they all would be mine

If she is hot enough i wouldnt

Probably not. I value intellect above all else when every other threshold of attractiveness is minimally met. I would, as a Chad, date a 150+ IQ physics graduate student with a 5/10 level of attractiveness. The requirement for the level of intellect would depend on the attractiveness and vice versa. I would date a 1/10 if she proved to be one of the smartest people to ever exist.

I'd have an open relationship if I was a 9/10 Chad. The world bends a Chad's whims so I'm pretty sure I could pull it off.

yes, because as a chad theres plenty more options

No, never.

I honestly don't get why cheating is such a problem with normals but I guess if you're a Chad with attractive women throwing themselves at you all day long you might get caught up in a moment of weakness?

yes unless she is rich. then i would marry her snd divorce rape
chesting is compassion. it will fesch her to have her ego dependent on herself. it is not.immorsl but truly benevolent act

Absolutely, she'll cheat on me as soon as she gets a better option. But in a moral and based society, no I wouldn't.

Yes I most definitely would.

She'd cheat on her looksmatch

No. I wouldn't cheat and if I caught her cheating on me than I would break up with her and find a new GF. Chad is better protected against oneitis because he has options. He can play by the rules and still come out on top.

It is moral duty for chad to cheat. If cunt wants chad - she is thot, not of culture. And if cunt gets chad - is ok to punish her for being uncultured thot, by beating, or cheating

Yes

In fact i would cheat on any and all foids if i had such opportunity out of pure fucking spite.

All Holes are trash.

Yes bro, no woman has more value than a fuck toy.

Last edited:
probably not
its really not worth it

Nope.

I'm also dating down to ensure she remains loyal.