Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were called in to serve on a jury in a sexual assault case, do you think you could be impartial and follow jury instructions in good faith?

Title

• No, I'm a soycuck and would push to convict no matter what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
You receive a summons.

Scenario: An 8/10 Stacy alleges that the defendant has digitally penetrated her while she was heavily inebriated at a party. Both the alleged victim and the defendant are 20 years old; the defendant is a 4/10 low-tier normie.

What do you do?

I will never be called for jury.

I was actually summoned for jury duty a couple of months ago. I drove over to the courthouse on the day with a family member but I couldn't go in because of my severe social anxiety and autism. I managed to get off jury duty entirely without paying a fine.
So if this situation happened to me I would not attend jury duty a second time. I doubt there would be any consequences.

I was actually summoned for jury duty a couple of months ago. I drove over to the courthouse on the day with a family member but I couldn't go in because of my severe social anxiety and autism. I managed to get off jury duty entirely without paying a fine.
So if this situation happened to me I would not attend jury duty a second time. I doubt there would be any consequences.
Damn, that's brutal. Absolutely over.

Complete with a driver's license pill @LastGerman

Going to a jury to support this unjust society and world is cucked.
giga pathetic tbh

>Digital
>Physical

Aragorndisgust

If that whore wants to get raped, THEN GET RAPED.

Damn, that's brutal. Absolutely over.

Complete with a driver's license pill @LastGerman
I think you might be misunderstanding some things, which is understandable because of the way I worded it. I was the one who drove to the courthouse and my relative was in the passenger seat, they did not drive me there. I do have a driver's license.
Also when I said I couldn't go in because of anxiety and autism, it's not as though I showed up to the courthouse and they barred me from entry. When I said I couldn't go in I meant because of my social anxiety and autism I felt extremely uncomfortable with attending, so I decided not to go in.

"Digital penetration" refers to penetrating with a finger, if that was unclear.
Whores will claim that if a sub 8 male touched them, that could be qualified as "rape".

You receive a summons.

Scenario: An 8/10 Stacy alleges that the defendant has digitally penetrated her while she was heavily inebriated at a party. Both the alleged victim and the defendant are 20 years old; the defendant is a 4/10 low-tier normie.

What do you do?

Probably too ugly and incel to be chosen to serve in the jury. But I'd wear a t-shirt at jury selection that says 'I hate women' just to be sure.

24qq6uzvyhf31.jpg

Like this without the foid and the chadlite face.

Last edited:
I would try to avoid the trial if possible but if I really have to show up then I will try to defend the guy that did sexual assault since those type of crimes are memes

I would try to avoid the trial if possible but if I really have to show up then I will try to defend the guy that did sexual assault since those type of crimes are memes
As is your right to do so.

Why the fuck would i waste my precious LDARing and coping time for a bunch of idiots whose existence i dont even acknowledge?

I don't wanna participate in that, though any way you solve this puzzle, it's still cucked.

Brutal viggo mortensen jawmog pill
Jfl he was just 5'11. But jaw is law.

I would sentence the foid for falsely accusing the innocent young men. If you're drunk then you're asking for it. As simple as that.

Women are property and you grab every opportunity you have to grab a property without any fence(aka inebriated women). That's how it is.

Our ancestors would rape a passed out tribal women without any consequences. Then why should these guys pay the price for it?

Nope. Not on my watch.

I would 100% rope in prison and leave a message behind saying incels are the most discriminated group on earth.
Imagine going to prison for rape for still being a virgin.
We'll, that's what women want these days

Jfl he was just 5'11. But jaw is law.
Brutal... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I would 100% rope in prison and leave a message behind saying incels are the most discriminated group on earth.
Brutal rapist in a prison fate pill (even if never did commit rape)

Hold on, you're not going to prison, you're just serving on a jury

"""""""""""""justice"""""""""""""""""" system

I'd probably be kicked off the jury when I keep smiling or laughing while they describe the crime.

I'd probably be kicked off the jury when I keep smiling or laughing while they describe the crime.
Based.

I wonder how many cops and judges have gotten inappropriate boners while hearing victim testimony.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back