Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you Were a Truecel You'd Shave Your Head Bald.

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Let's face it guys if you honestly felt that it was completely over for whatever reason/excuse you wouldnt have hair right now. Why even bother washing or working dont you know it's fucking over for you boyo? I woke up this morning to take a shit and as soon as I see myself in the mirror my heart just sinks it's a fucking abomination seeing a bald shiney head in the mirror even based shamen knows this. Walk around with a bald ass head if you want an irl leprosy simulator.

But you still have to work on keeping your head bald.

Why would you bother putting in all that work to get rid of your hair as a truecel?

You might have given up in your mind but your body always keeps on going, you can't get rid of those desires.

I'm considering it, honestly.

I've considered it several times but I still got atleast 10-15 years before my balding Genes kick in so I might just enjoy the sensation of having hair while I can

Being an incel with good hair is suifuel for balding normies, so no. :feelskek:

I'm just letting my hair and beard grow wild.

If you were a truecel you'd LDAR and let your hair grow.

Far too lazy to shave my head. Easier to just let it grow till it's annoying then trim

I'm already bald.

I got filthy natty dreadlocks. That's what happens when you really don't take care of your hairs

Real truecels tattoo a hairline on themselves.

Let's face it guys if you honestly felt that it was completely over for whatever reason/excuse you wouldnt have hair right now. Why even bother washing or working dont you know it's fucking over for you boyo? I woke up this morning to take a shit and as soon as I see myself in the mirror my heart just sinks it's a fucking abomination seeing a bald shiney head in the mirror even based shamen knows this. Walk around with a bald ass head if you want an irl leprosy simulator.

Tfw my body can't grow hair at all. :feelskek:

I'm one step ahead of you.