Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were a professional boxer, what would be your weightclass?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

Where would you fight at?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
If you had to lose weight to fight at a certain weightclass, what would be your optimal weight where you would retain your strength and still be in shape for a 12 round fight?

I walk around 210-ish lbs, I doubt I could make 175 lbs even if my life depended on it. I'd fight at cruiseweight (200 lbs weight limit).

I’m 6'1 and 152 pounds so I guess welterweight but not sure tbh

60kg was my normal weight most of time, so bit more with some musle added

72kg and 1.75cm

I walk around at 150 5'6" but I could cut to 135 I bet for a professional fight.

I wonder which division will end up being the most STACKED with incels.

Nice me too. Who's your favorite active boxer right now?

I don't know man I like all of the elite guys, there's always something to learn from them. I'm not really a fanboy of anyone particular. Maybe Usyk because he's such a weirdo and I'd like him to do well at heavyweight. Lomachenko too. Also want Dorticos to win the cruiserweight world series. I'd also like to see Pacquiao get some final big win. You?

I don't know man I like all of the elite guys, there's always something to learn from them. I'm not really a fanboy of anyone particular. Maybe Usyk because he's such a weirdo and I'd like him to do well at heavyweight. Lomachenko too. Also want Dorticos to win the cruiserweight world series. I'd also like to see Pacquiao get some final big win. You?

I like Pacman still too. He looked good against Thurman ngl. GGG is my favorite right now though. He got robbed both times against that red headed spic. I hope for a 3rd fight so GGG can knock that fucking steroid cheating spic out.
Lomachenko looks awesome tbh too.

super feather light weight

i assume id put on muscle so one of the middleweights maybe

heavyweight i guess

I like Pacman still too. He looked good against Thurman ngl. GGG is my favorite right now though. He got robbed both times against that red headed spic. I hope for a 3rd fight so GGG can knock that fucking steroid cheating spic out.
Lomachenko looks awesome tbh too.

I like the light-heavyweights. Bivol, Kovalev, Gvozdyk, Beterbiev... All of them. I hope they fight each other.

kek Im not even 120lbs

just measured and apparently Im 111 lbs guess I make the cut then

You should fight this man.

He's 53-0 undefeated champ in 105 lbs weight class.

@Blacktarpill

Funny how incels are equally distributed among weightclasses.

These numbers mean nothing to me, I am not a burger.
I am 75kg, where does it put me?
Tsukihi8

121 lbs 5'4 turbomanlet

no weightclass for my weight

I'm a short out of shape faggot

I'm 240, but when I'm fit I'm usually 180

I'm 6'1 165 pounds but I think I can go down to 155 or 150, if I fast and sweat out most the water I consume in a sauna and running a few days before the weigh ins.

I'm 6'1 165 pounds but I think I can go down to 155 or 150, if I fast and sweat out most the water I consume in a sauna and running a few days before the weigh ins.
give me your height boyos
how are you on here being 6'1 lol
my life would be different about 360 degrees if i was 6'0 at least

give me your height boyos
how are you on here being 6'1 lol
my life would be different about 360 degrees if i was 6'0 at least
Autism, botched circumcision, monotone low speaking voice, and sub5 face is enough in the west to be incel.

Autism, botched circumcision, monotone low speaking voice, and sub5 face is enough in the west to be incel.
fuck i wish i was at ur height ded srs
i would let to cut half of my dick to get 5 extra inches of height ded srs

I could probably cut down to super welterweight in a few months

For some reason I thought heavy weight was 220lb+ lol