Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a normie, would you rather have sex/relationships but without marriage and kids, or be married and have kids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Life is hard enough as it is, I would never want a kid. I knew I didn't want kids since I was a teen (although I was already depressed at that age).

The thought of having to wageslave again soon is already making me anxious. I can't even imagine adding a kid into the mix, to exhaust even more of my energy and time. Or a nagging and demanding wife, as they all are. Luckily I'm not at risk of ever having a kid pr a wife.

I wouldn't marry as a normie cause that would put me in the cuck side, I'd just enjoy sex as much as I could.

Normal people live out in their 20s, while then cope towards old age with those few precioius memories of a passing, but beautiful youth they had to keep them warm at night and make everyday life bearable. But you missed that train.

Last edited:
I don't want kids. Daughters become fucktoys, sons become truecels.

It depends, id marry a persian because I get my gold coin dowry back if she cheats. It’s like insurance, the traditional way.

7653BFEB 89A9 45D0 9541 832C4CFC9D44

now that i'm blackpilled I guess i'd rather just sleep around, non chads (and even some dumb chads) get screwed once they marry, their lives sucks

Normal people live out in their 20s, while then cope towards old age with those few precioius memories of a passing, but beautiful youth they had to keep them warm at night and make everyday life bearable. But you missed that train.
Yeah, I've spent the "youth" and "prime" of my life literally rotting in bed for 16 hours a day. And it's supposedly all downhill from here.

I wouldn't want to waste my time, health, and money raising kids only so that they end up becoming degenerates in modern soyciety.

I'd like to think that I'd want kids.

I would avoid marriage because I don't want to get divorce raped

I am against marriage especially in 2020. I would never have kids or get married.

Sex without marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back