Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were a high school teacher/college professor, would you coerce a foid student into sleeping with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you coerce a foid student to sleep with you?

• Yes, in both high school and college

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Yes, but in college only

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
A lot of foids already probably fuck their professors willingly, but if that wasn't happening for you, would you coerce a foid into doing it? What about if you were a high school teacher? Obviously you need to be low inhib as fuck to do this.

Nice try noseman :feelswhat:

I want a hot and prime teen girl who is very submissive and breedable.:ahegao::forcedsmile:
Thumb obama pervert face meme album on imgur 53816046

Last edited:
After I put on my non-gendered, kosher approved "this is what a feminist looks like" t-shirt on, yes.

Are you on the pipe? What kind of bait question is that?

not worth the risk

Imagine the effort of building an academic career only to throw it away to fuck a twenty something that has already been worn out by the cc

No, because I don't want to go to jail. No pussy is worth jail time.

In college it's legal, in high school you'd go to jail. Especially in burgerland
There are 18 year old foids in high school. You'll definitely lose your job, but it won't be illegal as long as you're subtle about it.

Last edited:
No, it's immoral!

When the gov manages to stop prostitution (ie - never)

Why'd you do that? You'd get fired and no one else would hire you. You'd be a rapist once it comes out and your entire social life will be destroyed on top of that. Rightfully so, may I add.

You glow brighet than the sun

Why'd you do that? You'd get fired and no one else would hire you. You'd be a rapist once it comes out and your entire social life will be destroyed on top of that. Rightfully so, may I add.
It would be really difficult to prove as rape if you're subtle about it.

It would be really difficult to prove as rape if you're subtle about it.
Lol, wake up, dude. This is a "believe wahmen!" world. One false allegation is enough to nail you into the ground, especially as an ugly non-white male.

Only if I had absolutely nothing to live for.

Don't wanna get fired.

Don't wanna get fired.

false rape accusation/#metoo bullshit is too pervasive. Foids can get away with fucking male students but men can't.

Anyone sane would do it both if they can get away

A lot of foids already probably fuck their professors willingly, but if that wasn't happening for you, would you coerce a foid into doing it? What about if you were a high school teacher? Obviously you need to be low inhib as fuck to do this.

Under the bargain between men and women in the West -- fuck yes. Under the bargain between men and women in Somalia -- no. I would feel shame.

Imagine the effort of building an academic career only to throw it away to fuck a twenty something that has already been worn out by the cc

No #MeToo risk is bad. But in some Eastern Euro or Third world it might work.

Training to be a teacher and no. Even if I was pedo, your chances of getting caught are basically 100% in that environment, all schools have anonymous reporting systems and no shortage of adults students can confide in. If you're looking for a job that lets you molest kiddies, become a catholic priest or a scoutmaster.

Training to be a teacher and no. Even if I was pedo, your chances of getting caught are basically 100% in that environment, all schools have anonymous reporting systems and no shortage of adults students can confide in. If you're looking for a job that lets you molest kiddies, become a catholic priest or a scoutmaster.
Strong first post. You sound like an IT cuck describing attraction to late teen's as "pedo".

Strong first post. You sound like an IT cuck describing attraction to late teen's as "pedo".
Depends on age tbh, 13-14 is pedo but 16 maybe not. Either way I wouldn't, since I'd definitely lose my job and go to jail, plus if you spend your whole day working with teenagers it kills the schoolgirl fantasy dead.