Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were 6 feet tall, white, blue eyes, long brown hair, long & thick eye browes, well developed bone structure would you still be an incel?

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Greycel
The entire question is in the title.

Also what would you sacrifice to be like that?

yeah because i don't know how to talk with people

Do you mean a guy around HTN range looks if so no.

don't worry you would have such a different life that you would know if you were

This, my mind goes blank when it comes to what to say. Add the mannerisms that come with being autistic and no previous social life and it would be over even if I woke up tomorrow like the title

If you were 6 feet tall, white, blue eyes, long brown hair, long & thick eye browes, well developed bone structure would you still be an incel?​

Obviously I would not be incel.
4 years ago, I would have been willing to make sacrifices, but now I'm so mentally destroyed from my trauma and rotting that I just want to escape from life altogether. I don't have the strength or courage needed to get anywhere close to this through looksmaxxing.

The entire question is in the title.

Give me those stats about 4 years ago then I will be selling cold approach courses right now

i would still be an incel

40% - Bragging
Obviously I would not be incel.

4 years ago, I would have been willing to make sacrifices, but now I'm so mentally destroyed from my trauma and rotting that I just want to escape from life altogether. I don't have the strength or courage needed to get anywhere close to this through looksmaxxing.
The description is of me. still no foid has ever showed the slightest interest in me. Never tried to talk to me and the few times I talk to foids I weird them out (bad voice, very antisocial).

Have been on this site since 2022

currently have a little too much body fat, not fat but kinda have a baby face and my stomach is not lean. I drink too much alcohol and don't eat properly enough.

Maybe if I gymmaxxed and improved my voice I would have a chance, who knows.

Obviously not. "Muh social skills" isn't much of an excuse either, since you can get a way with a lot if you look like that. I'd say "fuck it" and start low-inhib maxxing if I had those traits

Depending on the situation yes. Men have way less options that you think. Even someone of your description can only ascend with a bit of luck.

If you were 6 feet tall, white, blue eyes, long brown hair, long & thick eye browes, well developed bone structure would you still be an incel?

Obviously not. If I had Chad looks, I will be attractive to women and that would get me an entire harem of GFs. So I will not be an incel.

Anyone with Chad looks who says he can't get a GF is either bullshitting or has other problems not related to inceldom.

The "incel with Chad looks" is about as real as the 5'1 balding subhuman who dates giga-Staceys.

Last edited:
Maybe, but not certainly. I need other things like the ability to gain muscle mass more quickly. Better hair, a more beautiful hair color and a better bone structure and thicker eyebrows would probably help somewhat, but it wouldn't even fix all my major problems in the looks department, which are also the lack of muscles and too close together eyes and a small dick. I am also 6 ft and white so these wouldn't even be an improvement.

And if I were it all my life probably my social skills would have been better, but now my autistic traits also significantly inhibit me.

The Jaw is the law. A "well-developed bone structure" alone would ascend most incels.

I don't need ANY of those things except the well developed bone structure to ascend. The other stuff would certainly help though.

Yes because it's a moronic dream