Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you watch any ball sport you are cuckpilled

• Thread starter SoycietyWillFall
  • Start date
SoycietyWillFall

SoycietyWillFall

Greycel
If you watch sports and don’t actually play that sport or have played that sport you are a total cuck cheerleadercel. Those players literally hate you and don’t give af about you they’re Just thinking about fucking stacy after their game and getting paid millions. They have a 300+ Thot rotation while u get nothing.
The amount of guys emotionally invested in their “team” is hilarious :feelskek:. They genuinely get angry when “their” team loses.They’ll even criticize a player for missing a shot as if they could have done any better.
Watching sports is total cuckpilled behavior.

50187.jpg

Can he breathe though?

i don't watch sports and never will, it never caught my interest tbh just a bunch of mega rich chads jumping and running like clowns chasing a ball:feelsjuice:

If I enjoy something I will continue, regardless of whether people online consider it to be cucked. Not a footie fan; used to like weightlifting and briefly delved into the world of cycling, but the latter just wasn't my type of entertainment. Interest in the former has near enough died.

i don't watch sports and never will, it never caught my interest tbh just a bunch of mega rich chads jumping and running like clowns chasing a ball:feelsjuice:
American football is the worst. They just collide into each other over and over and reset plays every 5 fucking seconds. How do normies fucking watch this shit ??

If I enjoy something I will continue, regardless of whether people online consider it to be cucked. Not a footie fan; used to like weightlifting and briefly delved into the world of cycling, but the latter just wasn't my type of entertainment. Interest in the former has near enough died.
I said WATCHING other people play sports is cucked. Working out is good. Playing a sport is good.

If you actually train and do those things irl then cool. If not it’s soy behavior.
Solely watching. Used to work out, no longer (injury). Will cycle recreationally in the future; again, whether it's soy or not is irrelevant, my point. Entertainment is entertainment.

I'm actually getting more into Football. The amount of money they're paid makes it more exciting to me now

The amount of guys emotionally invested in their “team” is hilarious :feelskek:. They genuinely get angry when “their” team loses.
Seriously, it’s so strange too cause generally they have the most trivial reasoning for supporting that team in the first place (usually cause it’s closest to them)
They’ll even criticize a player for missing a shot as if they could have done any better.
JFL this shit is so cringe

basketball=niggerball
soccer=cuckball
tennis=understandable
snooker=gentleman's choice

Based username GrAYcel

true. team sports fans are soy saturated cucks

I never enjoyed watching sports

If you watch sports and don’t actually play that sport or have played that sport you are a total cuck cheerleadercel. Those players literally hate you and don’t give af about you they’re Just thinking about fucking stacy after their game and getting paid millions. They have a 300+ Thot rotation while u get nothing.
The amount of guys emotionally invested in their “team” is hilarious :feelskek:. They genuinely get angry when “their” team loses.They’ll even criticize a player for missing a shot as if they could have done any better.
Watching sports is total cuckpilled behavior.
ok GrAY.

it’s over