Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you want to settle down you should always be aiming for a woman between the ages of 18 - 28 no matter how old you are

Based.

If a woman hasn't settled down by 30 it's because she chose not to, either consciously to sleep around with Chads and date casually instead, or subconsciously by enforcing standards way too high for any man willing to commit to her to meet.

In either case she isn't actually suited to settling down with you, a normie. You won't compare to the Chads the former has fucked, and you don't meet the standards of the latter. (incels need not apply as they lack even this option)

15-23. Nevermind the rest. They can all have their 12 cats or whatever.

Pretty much every celebrity Chad marries women out of that age range. Maybe they know something we don't?
They've already had their time fucking prime foids. Values change when you're a chad. So do the priorities

Only women over 35 are attractive
Reported for Gerontophilia :feelskek:
Terms

Everyone is low-IQ and uses the wrong terms =/

Pretty much every celebrity Chad marries women out of that age range. Maybe they know something we don't?
What if we know something those Chads don't? Is that not possible? If so, why, and give more of an explanation than saying "cope".
No, I said some are with foids older than them, some are with foids much younger than them and most are with foids around their age or a bit younger. The point is that incel infatuation with teenagers is not something most Chads share, especially when they're looking to settle down.
This thread is about young adult women, not teenagers.

If you want to settle down you should always be aiming for a woman between the ages of 10-14 no matter how old you are*

You're spouting Jewish propaganda, don't let them cuck you
You came here pre-cucked cuckcel so that's just the projection seeping out of your cuck pores along with the Chad semen :feelsseriously:

Nigger I'm a fag.
Ok so you're telling me it's 17 year old boys at oldest that you like? Not my style but to each their own. What about race and immigration status? Do you like them shipped across the border illegally directly to you or do you prefer the little white boys pre groomed in Democrat schools? :feelswhat:

Why should a 18-28 woman date me when she can have hotter and richer guys?

Last edited:
Change it to 14-25

You came here pre-cucked cuckcel so that's just the projection seeping out of your cuck pores along with the Chad semen :feelsseriously:
Listen brother let's be gentleman historians.

Do you deny that the head of the APA wrote in 1914 that Grasophilia was the female equivalent of Gerontophilia?

Listen brother let's be gentleman historians.

Do you deny that the head of the APA wrote in 1914 that Grasophilia was the female equivalent of Gerontophilia?
You give up your ability to be a gentleman when you label someone low-IQ based on your own retardation. The original comment was this:-

"Reported for pedophilia. Only women over 35 are attractive"

I replied with:-

"Reported for Gerontophilia"

Gerontophilia is the generally used term for sexual attraction to older women (or men) and so is perfectly valid here.

Grasophilia isn't even actually a word or a used term for attraction to the elderly so "some guy said it bro" doesn't really override the general term for it so you've tried to look smart and ended up looking like a 5 star tit as usual :feelsseriously:

Now take that L, shine it up nice and see if it fits in a certain place :feelsokman:

Valid but bump down the age range to 18-25. Now that is perfect.

It depends on her genetics
I prefer a blonde blue eyed Stacy between 30 to 35 over a 20 Beckie.

Grasophilia isn't even actually a word
Yes it is, I just showed it to you from a medical newsletter.

or a used term for attraction to the elderly so "some guy said it bro" doesn't really override the general term for it
Yes it does.

The 'general term' used by normy cucks is because a bunch of faggots wanted to conflate homosexuality and heterosexuality as the same thing so they erased the term for being attracted to elderly women.

They wanted guys who wanted to fuck grannies and guys who wanted to fuck grandpas to be classed into the same group by using the same term, so they erased the sibling term.

I'm bringing it back.

Why are you on the side of the homosexual?

Yes it is, I just showed it to you from a medical newsletter.

Yes it does.

The 'general term' used by normy cucks is because a bunch of faggots wanted to conflate homosexuality and heterosexuality as the same thing so they erased the term for being attracted to elderly women.

They wanted guys who wanted to fuck grannies and guys who wanted to fuck grandpas to be classed into the same group by using the same term, so they erased the sibling term.

I'm bringing it back.

Why are you on the side of the homosexual?
I don't give a fuck about your medical goy newsletter from whatever pink haired magazines your trans boyfriend gave you or what you're trying to "bring back".

You're not bringing anything back except your arse on your boyfriends cock. You tried to look smart by searching for an alternative term without realising that it doesn't even apply to what I said and I made you look like a stupid faggot so now you're backtracking like a snivelling coward boy lover :feelshaha:

I don't give a fuck about your medical goy newsletter from whatever pink haired magazines your trans boyfriend gave you
Bulletin
This is my source (page 352) what is your source?

You tried to look smart by searching for an alternative term without realising that it doesn't even apply to what I said
Grasphile means attraction to elderly women.

You implied >35 yo women are elderly and said andinocel was gerontophile for liking them.

But if I agree with you that >35 is elderly, I would call someone grasphile for liking them.

View attachment 601015
This is my source (page 352) what is your source?

Grasphile means attraction to elderly women.

You implied >35 yo women are elderly and said andinocel was gerontophile for liking them.

But if I agree with you that >35 is elderly, I would call someone grasphile for liking them.
A 100 year old unknown article from soy central New York is your source? Are you openly admitting to being a faggot? :feelshaha: Compared to simply typing in "Sexual attraction to elderly women" into any search engine whatsoever which universally brings back Gerontophile (which was coined 10+ years before that by the way) i.e. the opposite of Pedophile hence the joke.

Here's an article by me:-

"Wizard32 likes to suck off old men while jerking off little boys at the same time"

...so there you go. Now we know it's true don't we because I just wrote an article about it and there's my source? :feelskek:

"I would call someone grasphile for liking them." Well I'd call you a mistaken fag that sucks New Yorker penis in a gay bar every weekend. But that's your choice not mine. I'm guessing you also identify as female on the weekends too right? :feelshehe:

A 100 year old unknown article
The older the better when it comes to establishing dibs on terms.

As for 'unknown' that because jews control the media.

You think being "well known" somehow gives word-users authority?

simply typing in "Sexual attraction to elderly women" into any search engine whatsoever which universally brings back Gerontophile
grasphile's the 1st result I get when I google that phrase

(which was coined 10+ years before that by the way)
in 1904 ?
source plz

Here's an article by me:-
"Wizard32 likes to suck off old men while jerking off little boys at the same time"
...so there you go. Now we know it's true don't we because I just wrote an article about it and there's my source? :feelskek:
Pretty sure you're not an expert on what's common in medical lingo of the times like Clark was

"I would call someone grasphile for liking them." Well I'd call you a mistaken fag that sucks New Yorker penis in a gay bar every weekend. But that's your choice not mine.
That's not polite fren I gotta report you to the feds.

The older the better when it comes to establishing dibs on terms.
Well Gerontophile beats your made up word too because it was coined in 1901 so I've beaten you there with ease by your own logic.

You think being "well known" somehow gives word-users authority?
Compared to unknown yes :smonk:

grasphile's the 1st result I get when I google that phrase
That's because search engines work based on your previous searches. Try again in incognito mode then hit your knees for me.

Here, let me google that for you:-

in 1904 ?
source plz
1901. 10+ means "10 or more years" ;)

http://www.sexual-offender-treatment.org/130.html

Pretty sure you're not an expert on what's common in medical lingo of the times like Clark was
What's "common"? So now being more common makes it the best? Now you're contradicting yourself son :rolleyes:

How do you know Jews didn't control Clark back then? :worryfeels:

That's not polite fren I gotta report you to the feds.
Come on kid. We all know the only feds you know wear assless chaps and have handlebar moustaches :feelssus:

Last edited:
Well Gerontophile beats your made up word too because it was coined in 1901 so I've beaten you there with ease by your own logic.

You can still use that word to refer to old men, but doctors found it inadequate and had a separate word for old ladies.

How do you know Jews didn't control Clark back then? :worryfeels:
because Freud the King Jew of Psychs had it out for him

Incompetency

Last edited:
You can still use that word to refer to old men, but doctors found it inadequate and had a separate word for old ladies.
Nope they never. It refers to both. You have to scour the internet to find your made up cucked word son. Like I said you've lost badly here ;)

Nope they never. It refers to both. You have to scour the internet to find your made up cucked word son. Like I said you've lost badly here ;)

Are you implying there are words that are not "made up" ?

Are you implying there are words that are not "made up" ?
Nope. I'm saying that I used the most common and appropriate term for it and that you used a cucked term that you pulled out of nowhere which wasn't even relevant in the context. Are you backtracking and suggesting you didn't? :feelshehe:

because Freud the King Jew of Psychs had it out for him
He had it out for him based on one disagreement/criticism? Any other sources as to why the Jews weren't also controlling Clark? :feelshehe:

Nope. I'm saying that I used the most common and appropriate term for it
The most common is not the most appropriate.

you used a cucked term that you pulled out of nowhere
Not sure why you're calling Leon Pierce Clark's publication in a 1914 medical newsletter 'nowhere'.

The most common is not the most appropriate.
Ah well what's the most appropriate in your view? I thought it was based on the age of the term yet my term predates yours doesn't it? So which is it now? The Jew controlled Clark's word or another? Do we need to check with you what are the latest terms on being attracted to old men? :feelssus:

You're kind of running out of steam here :feelshaha:

Not sure why you're calling Leon Pierce Clark's publication in a 1914 medical newsletter 'nowhere'.
A 100 year old Jew controlled article? I'm not sure why you're not. Have they cucked you? :feelssus:

If someone rejects the opportunity to actually girlfriend or wife a woman above this age I wouldn't even consider it volcel criteria. It is common sense cel criteria. Above this age range she is guaranteed not to actually WANT you but to instead NEED you. It is foid mentality that we are only interested in sex and nothing else because it projects the fact that sex is all they really have to offer. This is why foids falsely accuse Chads they want of rape after they have offered him sex willy nilly and he doesn't want to get with her i.e. "I literally put my pussy, the only thing I have, on a plate and Chad still doesn't want me!".

We WANT to be WANTED. What is the chance that you as a man are going to go through your teens, 20s and 30s invisible to women and all of a sudden some wrinkly foid in her 30s is going to see you as the one? If she does it's not because she wants you it's because she needs to split the bill or needs a non-sexual housemate.

Everything besides her prime is worthless and imaginary. Any age older than that she is useless unless it is for one off sex or casual sex with no strings attached. If that's not on the table or on offer, then copes like games and movies are a better option. As a man at any age you should be aiming for your looksmatch between the ages of 18 - 28 to settle down with and if that is not offered don't look for anything else because you will only be:-
  1. Giving her a get out of jail free card for fucking Chad for decades safe in the knowledge that some incel or average guy simp will take care of her for a handjob twice a year, if that
  2. Taking part in a relationship that is based on false pretences and simply isn't real

Need us? What do you mean? I think most women don't want to form a family with an incel anyway, they prefer casual sex with chad and die living with 5 cats.

Need us? What do you mean? I think most women don't want to form a family with an incel anyway, they prefer casual sex with chad and die living with 5 cats.
Maybe. Not literal 'Need' but more that she would feel more obliged to shack up with some guy to pay for her bills and kids etc...safety/betabux essentially. Although it was a year ago when I wrote this too so...:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Maybe. Not literal 'Need' but more that she would feel more obliged to shack up with some guy to pay for her bills and kids etc...safety/betabux essentially. Although it was a year ago when I wrote this too so...:feelshaha:
They don't need us to "pay bills", unless yes, they want you to help them criate her chad's bastards.

They don't need us to "pay bills", unless yes, they want you to help them criate her chad's bastards.
Yep some do. A hell of a lot in fact. If they can't rely on the government they'll look for a betabux to pay their bills.

Bitches who are childless can still rack up mountains of debt from "girl's holidays" every year and will be on the lookout for some sucker to skim off or divorce rape.

Last edited:
A 100 year old Jew controlled article? I'm not sure why you're not. Have they cucked you? :feelssus:
Jews promote the normalization of homosexual groupings by conflating them with heterosexual groupings.
This is why they tried to erase grasophile and fold it into gerontophile, and also why they erased korephile to fold it into pedophile and parthenophile to fold it into ephebophile.
You're helping (((them))) by fighting me. Just let it happen, just take in my words.

Jews promote the normalization of homosexual groupings by conflating them with heterosexual groupings.
This is why they tried to erase grasophile and fold it into gerontophile, and also why they erased korephile to fold it into pedophile and parthenophile to fold it into ephebophile.
You're helping (((them))) by fighting me. Just let it happen, just take in my words.
Your words are (((their))) words and I've already beaten you with ease. You capitulated after my first retort :feelsokman:

Last edited: