Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you want to settle down you should always be aiming for a woman between the ages of 18 - 28 no matter how old you are

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
If someone rejects the opportunity to actually girlfriend or wife a woman above this age I wouldn't even consider it volcel criteria. It is common sense cel criteria. Above this age range she is guaranteed not to actually WANT you but to instead NEED you. It is foid mentality that we are only interested in sex and nothing else because it projects the fact that sex is all they really have to offer. This is why foids falsely accuse Chads they want of rape after they have offered him sex willy nilly and he doesn't want to get with her i.e. "I literally put my pussy, the only thing I have, on a plate and Chad still doesn't want me!".

We WANT to be WANTED. What is the chance that you as a man are going to go through your teens, 20s and 30s invisible to women and all of a sudden some wrinkly foid in her 30s is going to see you as the one? If she does it's not because she wants you it's because she needs to split the bill or needs a non-sexual housemate.

Everything besides her prime is worthless and imaginary. Any age older than that she is useless unless it is for one off sex or casual sex with no strings attached. If that's not on the table or on offer, then copes like games and movies are a better option. As a man at any age you should be aiming for your looksmatch between the ages of 18 - 28 to settle down with and if that is not offered don't look for anything else because you will only be:-
  1. Giving her a get out of jail free card for fucking Chad for decades safe in the knowledge that some incel or average guy simp will take care of her for a handjob twice a year, if that
  2. Taking part in a relationship that is based on false pretences and simply isn't real

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

I'd lower the high range to 25 or so, buy yeah definitively agree

Gotta pairbond from childhood tbh

I think my ideal would be 19 to 24.

Gotta pairbond from childhood tbh

Ye maybe. I think there are such a thing as locationcels though. I know a guy who was a high tier normie/chadlite, was foreign and was quiet and shy as fuck and when we were in school and college in our city the only guys that got girls were thugmaxxers. Girls would literally prefer a 5/10 thug over a 7/10 nice guy so he was a virgin until he went to university at 21. I'm willing to bet there are some kids like that here.

Pretty much every celebrity Chad marries women out of that age range. Maybe they know something we don't?

I think my ideal would be 19 to 24.
That's definitely the peak attractiveness range for me too. Tits and arse are developed and no sign of sagging or wrinkling.

That's definitely the peak attractiveness range for me too. Tits and arse are developed and no sign of sagging or wrinkling.
Yeah, and the baby fat around the neck & face melts away.

Ye true. 26 is apparently when foids start to physically age at a greater rate than men.
Yeah after 22 or so it's basically guaranteed she has tasted dick multiple times, but at least you can enjoy her still close to her prime.
After like you say, 25-26 is when they beauty fades at an alarming rate.

Pretty much every celebrity Chad marries women out of that age range. Maybe they know something we don't?
I think a lot of that stuff can be for show. And also bear in mind that those chads WILL be wanted at any age and will be aiming for celebrity foids who were once 9 and 10 who are above that age range so have only reduced down to a 7 or 8 due to age whereas a regular real life foid would be in the lower digits most of the time.

So for example 50 year old Johnny Depp with 30 year old Amber Heard. Any younger he'd be shamed and it might be bad for his image.

So for example 50 year old Johnny Depp with 30 year old Amber Heard. Any younger he'd be shamed and it might be bad for his image.
There's plenty of Hollywood chads with much younger foids who may get the occasional snide remark from a late night comedian and that's it. It's not a big deal for them and they don't even have to get married.

Maybe they do know something we don't. After all if a guy has been banging hot girls since his teens, he may know what he wants better than we do.

@Orca

View: https://streamable.com/zizc23

There's plenty of Hollywood chads with much younger foids who may get the occasional snide remark from a late night comedian and that's it. It's not a big deal for them and they don't even have to get married.

Maybe they do know something we don't. After all if a guy has been banging hot girls since his teens, he may know what he wants better than we do.

Ye I suppose he has access to the exceptions that still look good after these ages and he knows if he goes younger that there's a chance that up and coming hollywood Chads might mow on his lawn so to speak ha. Less likely that some 19 year old movie Chad is gonna be focused on a 30+ celebrity foid.

Shit saying that, even with older foids like Jada Pinkett they are still getting ploughed by Will Smith's son's Chad friends so I suppose it's a shitshoot even for top tier men these days.

Last edited:
Gotta always go younger
girls these days have countdowns to when they turn 18 so they can hop on OF and become an IG “Model”

you are basically telling us to wait until they are full fledged whores THEN we should pounce.
yea...fuck that!

If someone rejects the opportunity to actually girlfriend or wife a woman above this age I wouldn't even consider it volcel criteria. It is common sense cel criteria. Above this age range she is guaranteed not to actually WANT you but to instead NEED you. It is foid mentality that we are only interested in sex and nothing else because it projects the fact that sex is all they really have to offer. This is why foids falsely accuse Chads they want of rape after they have offered him sex willy nilly and he doesn't want to get with her i.e. "I literally put my pussy, the only thing I have, on a plate and Chad still doesn't want me!".

We WANT to be WANTED. What is the chance that you as a man are going to go through your teens, 20s and 30s invisible to women and all of a sudden some wrinkly foid in her 30s is going to see you as the one? If she does it's not because she wants you it's because she needs to split the bill or needs a non-sexual housemate.

Everything besides her prime is worthless and imaginary. Any age older than that she is useless unless it is for one off sex or casual sex with no strings attached. If that's not on the table or on offer, then copes like games and movies are a better option. As a man at any age you should be aiming for your looksmatch between the ages of 18 - 28 to settle down with and if that is not offered don't look for anything else because you will only be:-
  1. Giving her a get out of jail free card for fucking Chad for decades safe in the knowledge that some incel or average guy simp will take care of her for a handjob twice a year, if that
  2. Taking part in a relationship that is based on false pretences and simply isn't real
This is one of the brutal pill to swallow that foids get to fuck chad as much as they want till 30 and then settle in with their looksmatch after 30 when she wants a family.

they can never lose

Your mindset is an illusion

-"We want to be WANTED"- Pathetic.

The woman I'm into is 29

Fixed it for you pussy.
Love dosen't exist you are fully blackpilled? to have that in mind is illusion.
What you call love is lust, desire, comparison etc.
Humans cannot experience LOVE.

Love dosen't exist you are fully blackpilled? to have that in mind is illusion.
What you call love is lust, desire, comparison etc.
Humans cannot experience LOVE.
Then how does lust, desire, compassion exist? They are just words for chemical reactions in our brains the same as love.

And I never even mentioned love in my post.

Wh
Then how does lust, desire, compassion exist? They are just words for chemical reactions in our brains the same as love.

And I never even mentioned love in my post.
Be true with yourself and you will find out Love dosen't exist "i want to be wanted" is nothing but desire, lust, standards, comparison etc..

If a ugly woman fat, deformed, with autism is "falling in love with you" you will gonna reject her 100% because you body doesn't let you to commit with that woman because no benefits for your body not worth it is saying your body.
Your body is interested in what you can benefit what is beneficial for you and guess what comparison kick in becouse for the first time when you open the eyes you COMPARE whether you like it or not.

Comparison is a tool of the body to survive better (survival instinct) but love not even close.

"I just want to be wanted" - REALLY-

virtue signaling probably @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

I never trust these celebrity marriages. They're just together for the cameras, they probably cheat on each other without caring
Ye just look at Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. He was the most wanted man in the world at the time by foids and she got the part with him in Twilight purely because she looks average as fuck as propaganda for foids to show that they too can get their own vampire Ultrachad if they just hang on long enough. And then she ends up cheating on him in real life.

you choice, chadstruck or chadscraps?

Just refuse a 29 year old foid theory.
In all seriousness though, anything over 26 is grandma Kek

Just refuse a 29 year old foid theory.
In all seriousness though, anything over 26 is grandma Kek
I'm 29 years old and I would refuse a 29 year old foid. I deserve better.

virtue signaling probably @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Yeah, they're going to get married to a woman they're not attracted to and have kids with them so they don't end up like poor Leonadro Di Caprio who can't get work because he keeps fucking 20 year olds. Oh wait, that doesn't make sense at all.

Yeah, they're going to get married to a woman they're not attracted to and have kids with them so they don't end up like poor Leonadro Di Caprio who can't get work because he keeps fucking 20 year olds. Oh wait, that doesn't make sense at all.
Giving women that are noticeably less attractive than them a chance makes them look deep and willing to look past looks. It's good pr for them.

Giving women that are noticeably less attractive than them a chance makes them look deep and willing to look past looks. It's good pr for them.
Jfl planning your family on slightly better PR that no one cares about. There's plenty of actors who are with much younger foids, it doesn't affect their careers. Some are with older foids because they don't care or they prefer older foids. Most are with foids around their age because they want to be.

Jfl planning your family on slightly better PR that no one cares about.
Cope pr is everything when it comes to celebrities.
There's plenty of actors who are with much younger foids, it doesn't affect their careers. Some are with older foids because they don't care or they prefer older foids.
Didn't say otherwise. But it's only a portion that do that because they favor older foids. People have ulterior motives and a desire to keep up appearances.
Most are with foids around their age because they want to be.
You just said they are with foids older than them. Foids around their age isn't the same thing as foids older than them.

You just said they are with foids older than them. Foids around their age isn't the same thing as foids older than them.
No, I said some are with foids older than them, some are with foids much younger than them and most are with foids around their age or a bit younger. The point is that incel infatuation with teenagers is not something most Chads share, especially when they're looking to settle down.

And you're beyond delusional if you believe any of them will have a family with someone they don't really want just so they would get better pr. Jfl the mental gymnastics incels have to do to justify worship of teen foids.

No, I said some are with foids older than them, some are with foids much younger than them and most are with foids around their age or a bit younger. The point is that incel infatuation with teenagers is not something most Chads share, especially when they're looking to settle down.
"Incel infatuation with teenagers"
No there are many incels that have a preference for MILFs and older women.
And you're beyond delusional if you believe any of them will have a family with someone they don't really want just so they would get better pr.
Some of them might. Didn't say all of them would. How can you say people wouldn't have a family with someone they don't really want? You ever heard of marriages of convenience? Or guys that feel pressured to get married and have kids just so they can look more responsible and boost their image as a family man?
Jfl the mental gymnastics incels have to do to justify worship of teen foids.
I'm not into teen foids but adult foids my age. The point about pr has nothing to do with supposed worship of teen foids. Jfl if you think my argument has anything to do with that.

Last edited:
No age wants me, nevermind prime breeding age females.

It's a fair tradeoff for foids your age rejecting you due to their insane standards.

Reported for pedophilia. Only women over 35 are attractive