Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you want to know how invisible you are to foids try this

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
Go on a busy side walk with tons of foid traffic. I just so happen to be walking out of a mall where a small time band was having an event. I walked past what was likely 1000 women in their prime and did so whilst pretending to be talking on my smart phone. I did this because foids that are interested in you will stare/check you out knowing you are distracted and will not approach them. Nothing. No glances or stares or even curiousity toward me. It's over. But you probably knew that from using dating apps already

Go on a busy side walk with tons of foid traffic. I just so happen to be walking out of a mall where a small time band was having an event. I walked past what was likely 1000 women in their prime and did so whilst pretending to be talking on my smart phone. I did this because foids that are interested in you will stare/check you out knowing you are distracted and will not approach them. Nothing. No glances or stares or even curiousity toward me. It's over. But you probably knew that from using dating apps already
how would I know if they look at me if I'm distracted. nice post.

Everyone usually walks to the other side when they see me on the sidewalk like I’m a leper

I'm not invisible,
Everyone usually walks to the other side when they see me on the sidewalk like I’m a leper
I attract hate. women come towards me to ridicule me

how would I know if they look at me if I'm distracted. nice post.

You are not actually distracted. You just have your phone to your ear while your eyes are carefully watching for their glances.

You are not actually distracted. You just have your phone to your ear while your eyes are carefully watching for their glances.

It's over for me.

They're only staring cause they hear someone having a conversation. I doubt they're checking you out tbh.

Dont live in a big city.

I use public transport almost every day. And most passengers are females. Of course, zero interest from them.
'B-but its men who should pursue women, not the other way :soy::foidSoy:'.
I show my interest by constantly eyeing them.

I never caught a girl looking at me

Based. Exploit that superpower and force the town into chaos.

I use public transport almost every day. And most passengers are females. Of course, zero interest from them.
'B-but its men who should pursue women, not the other way :soy::foidSoy:'.
I show my interest by constantly eyeing them.
:feelsohh:

They do this to me as well. Rarely do they apologize for such disrespectful behavior.

If you live in the West, you are aware of the vanity of Pean "women".

Before I recount my experiences, let me add new ones:

I was walking in the 'Sotan metro once, when I stopped briefly because the sidewalk was being blocked by a group of much taller Pean holes. They were focused on a local White Chad, and ignored me until I moved closer, which caused one to look at me briefly and say "Yeah". They didn't apologize.
dot-dotdotvb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back