Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you want to know how invisible you are to foids try this

Gamblord

Gamblord

Officer
9d 3h 13m
Go on a busy side walk with tons of foid traffic. I just so happen to be walking out of a mall where a small time band was having an event. I walked past what was likely 1000 women in their prime and did so whilst pretending to be talking on my smart phone. I did this because foids that are interested in you will stare/check you out knowing you are distracted and will not approach them. Nothing. No glances or stares or even curiousity toward me. It's over. But you probably knew that from using dating apps already

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
17d 8h 40m
Go on a busy side walk with tons of foid traffic. I just so happen to be walking out of a mall where a small time band was having an event. I walked past what was likely 1000 women in their prime and did so whilst pretending to be talking on my smart phone. I did this because foids that are interested in you will stare/check you out knowing you are distracted and will not approach them. Nothing. No glances or stares or even curiousity toward me. It's over. But you probably knew that from using dating apps already
how would I know if they look at me if I'm distracted. nice post.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 2m
Everyone usually walks to the other side when they see me on the sidewalk like I’m a leper

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
17d 8h 40m
I'm not invisible,
Everyone usually walks to the other side when they see me on the sidewalk like I’m a leper
I attract hate. women come towards me to ridicule me

Gamblord

Gamblord

Officer
9d 3h 13m
how would I know if they look at me if I'm distracted. nice post.

You are not actually distracted. You just have your phone to your ear while your eyes are carefully watching for their glances.

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
17d 8h 40m
You are not actually distracted. You just have your phone to your ear while your eyes are carefully watching for their glances.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
★★
16d 13h 49m
It's over for me.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
44d 8h 4m
They're only staring cause they hear someone having a conversation. I doubt they're checking you out tbh.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
180d 18h 18m
Dont live in a big city.

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Always alone
★★★★★
45d 9h 35m
dungeondragon

dungeondragon

‎i dislike almost everything
★★★★★
83d 12h 55m
People do not ignore me, but normally are wary. Asians, Indians, blacks - ethnics, basically. The only group that doesn't appear to be nervous are white guys, normally Gen Xers. They are always cool.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
160d 10h 12m
I use public transport almost every day. And most passengers are females. Of course, zero interest from them.
'B-but its men who should pursue women, not the other way :soy::foidSoy:'.
I show my interest by constantly eyeing them.

Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
8d 22h 34m
I never caught a girl looking at me

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

BETA UPRISING
★★★★★
29d 4h 59m
Based. Exploit that superpower and force the town into chaos.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
625d 23h 2m
Based. Exploit that superpower and force the town into chaos.
Great idea, I’m gonna turn this place into a ghost town JFL

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Always alone
★★★★★
45d 9h 35m
I use public transport almost every day. And most passengers are females. Of course, zero interest from them.
'B-but its men who should pursue women, not the other way :soy::foidSoy:'.
I show my interest by constantly eyeing them.
:feelsohh:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 22h 32m
They do this to me as well. Rarely do they apologize for such disrespectful behavior.

If you live in the West, you are aware of the vanity of Pean "women".

Before I recount my experiences, let me add new ones:

I was walking in the 'Sotan metro once, when I stopped briefly because the sidewalk was being blocked by a group of much taller Pean holes. They were focused on a local White Chad, and ignored me until I moved closer, which caused one to look at me briefly and say "Yeah". They didn't apologize.
dot-dotdotvb.gif

blackraven

blackraven

Subzero Trucel
★★★★
46d 17h 35m