Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IF YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE INCEL " IN A FCKING GAME " , PLAY YGO RESHEF OF DESTRUCTION

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
This game is the Literal Unironically Unfair " . You get cucked everywhere and yet you still wanna beat it ( and you can with patience and some determinism )

It is the Hardest Yu gi Oh Game there is and its a GBA game . So everyone can Play it ( thanks to Emulators ) .

You get Miniscule Duel Points / Deck Points ( Points you need to put stronger Cards in your Deck ) and your Money Gains are Completely Cucked . What means you even have to Predict Enemy Types , sooner or Later , to get an Advantage

Think of it Like pokemon , where fire beats forest , or thunder beats water , watever the stats of the cards are- YES you can beat a Blue Eyes ( LIGHT Monster 3000 atk ) , with a 0 Atk DARK Monster ) kek .

if your NOT A COWARD , and play WITHOUT CHEATS , you will see what i mean . This is one of the Hardest Gba Games you can Play , and it was close to Impossible to Beat it as a Kid .

Once you Beat it , it felt pretty good tho . And i beat it when i was 23 , with an Emulator , Cheatless.

Last edited:
This game is the Literal Unironically Unfair " . You get cucked everywhere and yet you still wanna beat it ( and you can with patience and some determinism )

It is the Hardest Yu gi Oh Game there is and its a GBA game . So everyone can Play it ( thanks to Emulators ) .

You get Miniscule Duel Points / Deck Points ( Points you need to put stronger Cards in your Deck ) and your Money Gains are Completely Cucked . What means you even have to Predict Enemy Types , sooner or Later , to get an Advantage

Think of it Like pokemon , where fire beats forest , or thunder beats water , watever the stats of the cards are- YES you can beat a Blue Eyes ( LIGHT Monster 3000 atk ) , with a 0 Atk DARK Monster ) kek .

if your NOT A COWARD , and play WITHOUT CHEATS , you will see what i mean . This is one of the Hardest Gba Games you can Play , and it was close to Impossible to Beat it as a Kid .

Once you Beat it , it felt pretty good tho . And i beat it when i was 23 , with an Emulator , Cheatless.
I still have my nintendo DS with a GBA slot, Link me the best buy site!
My DS is now over 12 years old and still going!

I still have my nintendo DS with a GBA slot, Link me the best buy site!
My DS is now over 12 years old and still going!
Idk Use Ebay / Amazon . Game should Be ultra cheap now .

Or Just Be smart About it and Use an Emulator . NDS / 3DS and even most consoles can Be emulated aswell

Idk Use Ebay / Amazon . Game should Be ultra cheap now .

Or Just Be smart About it and Use an Emulator . NDS / 3DS and even most consoles can Be emulated aswell
I have the sd card brick i can put games in but idk where itcwent

Maybe will try it! I’ve been really into Yu-Gi-Oh! Recently, reading the manga

Also what’s “verrotten “?

Maybe will try it! I’ve been really into Yu-Gi-Oh! Recently, reading the manga

Also what’s “verrotten “?
Verrottet IS something that has rotten already and IS uneatable / unuseable .

And verrotten is Just rotting