Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you want redditards to seethe and suffer, all you have to do is post about your life

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I've sort of outgrown the phase of making bait posts (fuck niggers, rape foids etc.)

First it gives the very imbeciles you want to hurt satisfaction

Second it sort of gets old
What I'm focusing from now on is publishing my thoughts, desires, contemplations and current events

Not advising you to do this, as you can potenially give enough details to be identified, but I'm smarter than all of them combined

Remember that reddit inhabitants (apart from hobby/passion related subreddits, with actually likeable people) are the most vile, dishonest, incosistent human filth on the planet

Responding to screenshot of a screenshot of crosspost of repost of rant of private message there is considered normal

Obviously it will attract the lowest of the low–trannies with god complex, women trying to justify their whoreishness and retarded cucks that hope santa is reading their women defending reddit posts and will grant them girlfriend for being on the good list

As I've always said don't kill yourself because your existence alone will make your enemies scream

Posting about your life and aspirations will make women of those groups angry, because in their minds, as a man you're not supposed to yearn for anything

for cucks it's it will remind them of their own life and how despite their women admiration pursuit they haven't gotten any further

and it draws a bad image on leftism in general, because they're supposed to help all the unfortunate groups, but in reality they hate everytime upon hearing of men struggle in romantic context in general

Cope and seethe, while I write and dream!

Last edited:
They (meaning people on platforms I do not visit) do not exist as far as I am concerned. Will not curtail or change my behaviour online just to please/aggravate them. Who cares what they think or feel. All meaningless pixels on a screen. Mood remains the same, unaffected. Going out of your way to piss them off is a little sad in my opinion, but I also understand that we get our entertainment from different avenues.

Fantastic idea, the real reason they hate us is because they need someone to hate and feel morally superior to but when they see us suffering and feel no sympathy it reminds them that their just humans not the morally superior beings they like to perceive themselves to be.