Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you want pussy you need to financially support a roastie and her children by the 3rd date

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This was highlighted by Better Bachelor youtube channel. A truly epic new level of simping has been achieved.

4344bf52 b023 42f1 b8af 4bafae1e5cb1

Just think boyos, if you simp like this, you too can pick up the sloppy 32nds of some used up roastie and get to work to pay for her childrens future.

What the fuck this nigga really signed up to be a slave for life for a toilet that he barely just met jfl ruinlife speedrun anypercent :feelshaha:

Just be a beta buxxer bro :feelspuke:

Dafuq?
These levels of cuck shouldn't be humanly possible ...

would rather remain incel

I don’t find step-fathermaxxing cucked just as long as you’re not getting used just to look after her kids or for money and as long as the woman hasn’t taken part in any flings.

Last edited:
She will dump his ass on the snap of a finger of the ex fucker.

I don’t find step-fathermaxxing cucked just as long as you’re not getting used just to look after her kids or for money and as long as the woman hasn’t taken part in any flings.
:soy:

There is never a time when a cuck betabuxxer is not being "used". This guy is being used to provide for another man's child. It is ultimate cuckery.

The slut is fucking 20 and gave birth to her 4th child???????

Foid describes him being a real man jfl :feelshaha:. Wish this guy withers from overworking and coming home to see his wife being banged by other men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back