Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you truly hated the modern world

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
you would be neo luddite and fight for nature become an economist

Im not anti technology. Im anti normies on the internet and billionaire jews making even more money off of importing normies on the internet.

Im not anti technology. Im anti normies on the internet and billionaire jews making even more money off of importing normies on the internet.
technology is the main target and weapon, you cant reform it, its what the elites use and is main cause of capitalism. without technology many problems get solved which is why ted and me advocate for pre industrial revolution, most incels are scared of this but you cant eat your cake and have it too, to gain one thing you have to sacrifice another, what youre describing is technology, you have to destroy it otherwise we will continue to suffer its consequences, you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values, technology has destroyed society, morals and family. read isaif for more information

fuck technology and current society, embrace nature and violence

technology is the main target and weapon, you cant reform it, its what the elites use and is main cause of capitalism. without technology many problems get solved which is why ted and me advocate for pre industrial revolution, most incels are scared of this but you cant eat your cake and have it too, to gain one thing you have to sacrifice another, what youre describing is technology, you have to destroy it otherwise we will continue to suffer its consequences, you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values, technology has destroyed society, morals and family. read isaif for more information
Most people who value technological advances use the internet and technology pretty much just to study and gain knowledge. Using technology for anything other than that is a normie trait

120524103753 ted kaczynski

Burn it all :reeeeee:

the only way to really embrace neoluddism is to live in a forest with no technology and delete all of the data you have exposed about yourself in the internet
delete all social media everything and go forest-maxx

But I love modern society. The only thing missing is my waifubot.

But I love modern society. The only thing missing is my waifubot.
technology doesn't love you though - nor does modern society, in fact theyre the downfall for most incels and humans, nature does love you, burn technology, the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race, you love the illusion of technology, if you knew the reality you would be devastated, ted k maxx NOW.

Most people who value technological advances use the internet and technology pretty much just to study and gain knowledge. Using technology for anything other than that is a normie trait
you can study using books and gain knowldege, thats a pretty naive way of thinking most peole are fully dependent on tech for everything, the consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Theres nothing left to fight for in this gay clown world