Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you think you're missing IOIs

Thanks for the concentrated suifuel.

JFL if you've missed out on young love.

What do I care whether or not I receive IOIs if I also don't get my dick wet?
btw jfl if a random girl doesn't cuddle with you and say "she is cold"

Last edited:
[removed]

Cucc

Went in for a kiss and he hugged me instead and then patted my head.

Such an anime moment; None of us will ever experience this

If you’ve never noticed and IOI that means there never was any to begin with

That thread is filled bragging holy shit. They need tragedy to befall them.

This is suifuel to the max

That thread is filled bragging holy shit. They need tragedy to befall them.
i felt my heart being squeezed at the amount of suifuel in that thread.It hurts so much.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Yep. None of these have ever happened to me

This shit right here is why there is no such thing as a mentalcel. Fact is women insert themselves into your life and will basically sexually harass you constantly if they are interested. If women aren't behaving like this around you, it's over.

Screen Shot 2018 06 05 at 11540 PM

This shit right here is why there is no such thing as a mentalcel. Fact is women insert themselves into your life and will basically sexually harass you constantly if they are interested. If women aren't behaving like this around you, it's over.
View attachment 19301
Mentalchad.

That feel when you don't get any of those "signs".

View attachment 19301
just holy FUCK, if this is real. All he had to do was just literally exist and girls crawled all over him. Its so over :feelsrope:

just holy FUCK, if this is real. All he had to do was just literally exist and girls crawled all over him. Its so over :feelsrope:
The devil is in what girls, of course. He is prob a chad who got orbited by ethnic and average/ugly chicks.

Last edited:
>Believing anything on LARPitt.com
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The fact that this guy can recall specific quotes from brief moments years ago means it bullshit. This guy is recalling entire sentences spoken to him a decade ago JFL at how many pathetic fucking morons make up stories to impress other men online.

cant miss IOIs when you dont get them

View attachment 19301
srts.gif

Some guys live in a totally different plane of reality

View attachment 19301
Women will show you IOIs if you're attractive. So even though I claim to be a mentalcel, it's really just that I'm not attractive?

Women will show you IOIs if you're attractive. So even though I claim to be a mentalcel, it's really just that I'm not attractive?

I suppose it is possible that your mentalcel-ness is so powerful that people can tell from a distance before interacting with you.

My point is that no one is here because they're just missing subtle IOI's from women.

Just exist guys, so ez.