• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill If you think your "want for validation" is biological rather than socialized, you aren't blackpilled.

1. Validation isn't real

The males of nearly every species employ the use of force (rape) in order to pass on their genes, because what the female thinks of them (validation) is irrelevant to them, their primary goal is to reproduce (desire for sex is biological). In fact, in the animal world, the whole concept of validation is non-existant. Validation is a social construct, it is a figment of imagination and only exists in the minds of humans.

2. Men of the past didn't care about validation

If validation is inherent to human nature, then men of the past should also have chased after validation, seeing as though nature is a constant throughout the time-space continuum. But this is not the case, as evidenced by the prevalence of arranged marriages, which took place in order to establish a union/alliance between 2 clans/houses. Marriage was an institution which was established with the purpose of cementing a relationship between 2 families by merging their bloodlines, enabling unquestionable loyalty of the families to each other. The men of the past were aware of this fact, thus they didnt care what the women whom they were marrying thought of them, they cared more about forming powerful unions/alliances which would elevate their respective families/houses to a position of strength.

The only reason men of the present chase after illusory concepts such as "love" and "female validation" is because they have been indoctrinated and brainwashed to do so via feminist propaganda masquerading in the form of the education system and media. Feminism is a movement with the objective of establishing female superiority, disguised as a movement for equality. The ultimate goal of feminists is to make men subservient to women, what better way to do this then by influencing men to value female validation, implicitly influencing men to value females themselves, creating a generation of men who are essentially pussy beggars and female worshippers.

The difference between the men of the past (who didnt care about validation at all) and the men of the present (who seek female validation) is socialization.

YOUR DESIRE FOR SEX IS BIOLOGICAL, YOUR DESIRE FOR VALIDATION IS DUE TO SOCIALIZATION

3. Valuing Female validation whilst devaluing females themselves is contradictory.

@BlkPillPres pretty much sums it up perfectly:

FEMALE VALIDATION:
A lot of incels hold on to multiple concepts that contradict eachother.

They believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time they value their validation and what they think of them, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

I've been saying this for a while, nobody really wants female validation, we've just been indoctrinated over years as children and basically socialized to value and chase after it, that's because female validation is the prerequisite to what we really want, sex. Well its the prerequisite to attaining sex the "usual way" (courtship), you can just pay for it.

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you. They are basically like an AI running lines of code, would you care if an AI, something that has no true concept of reality and merely does what its "code" dictates, cares about you? (I doubt it).

Of what value is its evaluation of you, when it has no true sense of self. How can you devalue women as an existence, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?).

That would be like me saying I have a broken mirror, yet I trust its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says, then by valuing female validation, aren't you putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, you yourself deem as incompetent?

Female validation is just the usual prerequisite to attaining sex, it is not the goal it is the prerequisite to achieving the goal, and only a foolish egoist chases after validation, as black pillers were supposed to be introspective, the "deep thinkers", to cling and chase after female validation is illogical, especially for an incel, you already know what it is you really want, sex, so chase after that, and when you simply see things in such a manner a whole slew of options open up to you, things you did not even consider because your ego was blinding you from it.

I tried to explain this shit to some retards in the Incel Discord server, namely @Lester and even a mod @knajjd who said that desire for validation is biological, but without even listening to my arguments they verbally attacked me, calling me stupid and low IQ (lol, the irony) and kicked me from the server.

We've reached a point where this forum has become inundated by users who think they're blackpilled (when they really aren't), and to top it all off they have turnip level IQ.

This isnt even a surprise at this point considering the fact that AT LEAST ONE OF THE MODS aren't blackpilled. I felt initially frustrated that there are people who are so low IQ that they dont have the IQ to comprehend the fact that they're low IQ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, but later i just felt sorry for them, life must be really tough when you are THAT mentally challenged :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Outlastcel
★★★★★
8d 2h 11m
His thread shows a complete lack of any socio-historic insight. Lol @the mods for picking this ahistoric cope.

There are antique texts, plays, dramas, stories dealing with courtship and romantic jealously from times when women were "property" of men. So even in those times your "property" (a wife or concubine) cucking you with another man was a uniqely gendered emotional phenomenon, different from that of your slaves escaping to Canada for example.

To paraphrase Hegel; the master-slave relationship depends on their mutual recognition, the master could only become a master if he was recognized as a master by someone. For this to happen the to be slave had to be left alive, and accept authority over him. If the slave would rather die than live on his knees the master's role was undermined. A similar dynamic applies to the husband-wife relationship -- the husband needed to be recognized by the woman, as her man, her owner or whatever the fuck he wanted to be recognized as. If he does it by courtship or forced marraige doesn't matter -- he needs her to recognize him, validate his being as hubby or owner. If she's a rabid feminist that would rather drink cyanide that accept marriage with him, he's still nothing but a cuck.
IQ mogs me tbh

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
99d 17h 14m
Its real after u watch bladerunner 2049 :cryfeels:

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
16h 29m
His thread shows a complete lack of any socio-historic insight. Lol @the mods for picking this ahistoric cope.

There are antique texts, plays, dramas, stories dealing with courtship and romantic jealously from times when women were "property" of men. So even in those times your "property" (a wife or concubine) cucking you with another man was a uniqely gendered emotional phenomenon, different from that of your slaves escaping to Canada for example.

To paraphrase Hegel; the master-slave relationship depends on their mutual recognition, the master could only become a master if he was recognized as a master by someone. For this to happen the to be slave had to be left alive, and accept authority over him. If the slave would rather die than live on his knees the master's role was undermined. A similar dynamic applies to the husband-wife relationship -- the husband needed to be recognized by the woman, as her man, her owner or whatever the fuck he wanted to be recognized as. If he does it by courtship or forced marraige doesn't matter -- he needs her to recognize him, validate his being as hubby or owner. If she's a rabid feminist that would rather drink cyanide that accept marriage with him, he's still nothing but a cuck.

That's a really good point. Cucking is so devastating for men because we're wired to avoid it at all cost, since we obviously want to pass on our genes and raising another man's child completely destroys that.

I think this thread is the prime example of what happens when you try to think something so autistically that you either end up ignoring everything that doesn't fit to your "logical" conclusions or you're simply ignorant of other factors and therefore don't even include them. Either way, it's a very limited view of human nature.

truthpill

truthpill

Wizard
21d 23h 25m
I want to suck titties and cream pussy

B

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
109d 2h 53m
I find some flaws in your logic. Humans are a social animal, we evolved to be social. We evolved to value the opinions of others in the tribe as we socially communicated and shared resources. Evidence of trade between Homo Sapiens goes way back before large scale agriculture and confrontations between humans was serious and thus a selection bias created to ensure the ability to correctly identify others emotions and what their intentions are. This is biological, not a modern day social construct. Although I'm not arguing that dosen't have an effect.

Also, although more advanced in humans as we are the only known species to utilise complex verbal language, it exists in other animals too. In some social animal species, individuals will become depressive in behaviour following an out casting from the group, although it is arguable whether this is innate behaviour.

Also your point about rape and using it to justify your viewpoint dosen't convince me. Rape was common throughout human history as mostly a way of males overpowering females in order to get a chance to pass on their genes after not being able to do so through consentual means. This is a desperate attempt at conserving ones genetic liniage and was usually perpetrated by undesirable males, as this was there only choice from not winning the attention from females due to being unattractive. But this does not imply males don't care about validation. Professor Jordan Peterson has done some great work on lobsters and serotonin systems, and how this relates to human dominance heirarchies. Individuals in the human population have decreased levels of serotonin in the brain following social rejection and there are good evolutionary reasons behind that if you want to look into it.
Part of men's inborn 'white knighting' is because of evolution though. The same mechanisms which govern innate sexual selection is evolved, and I suggest that so are other behaviours which increase the success of the species.

But I see your point, and I mentioned that I believed it had a public influence component. It's kind of like culturally enforced monogamy which was introduced to societies to help stabalize them and give every man a chance.

Also, not out of purpose of argument, but to inform me. Can you give me some examples of other cultures that pedestalized women differently? And how does that relate to getting validation?

That was my point, that these features are innate and programmed because of the advantages they provided the overall species, at whatever cost of any individual member.

Biological does not benefit the individual, it benefits the species.

It serves none. Men actually partake in more mate-guarding behaviours to not waste energy and resources raising another man's kid. Men have been cucked throughout alot of human history. So much so that it is one of women's reproductive strategies and where the phrase 'alpha fuxx, beta buxx' comes from. I'm not sure the purpose of the cuck in this situation, either he is generally retarded, or he is trying to actually have a kid with the women by raising other children to try and 'woo' her.
Please bear in mind that I was only 16 when I wrote this, it sure has some retarded elements.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
23d 7h 52m
Doesn't erase the fact that I want validation, because I imagine it must feel really good.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
53d 7h 26m
Validation isn't real because the OP said so!!!
Men about the past didn't care about validation because the OP said so!!!

Never mind that there were literal wars between clans, tribes, and kingdoms in the past because of a woman. Never mind that chivalry was perfected by literal white knights in the medieval ages. Never mind that every single war song in history talks about defending your country to save the women.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
294d 23h 11m
Jfl at wanting validation from a chad chasing cum bucket.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
115d 19h 36m
Validation is real and can be seen all across the animal kingdom.

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
248d 9h 47m

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
294d 23h 11m
For a non-chad the only validation from a foid that's valid is from a teen virgin, not a used 20+ rostie.

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
YES. Thank you for this high IQ post. Idk how I'm just seeing it now. It's insane how 99% of the people here "hate" females yet worship them and literally become suicidal because foids have a negative opinion of them. It's literal worship.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
40d 19h 31m
high iq post boyo