Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think women are sexually attracted to normies, meaning average men: never happens with any mammal and you basically believe in magic

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Someone please remind me in which mammals do the average mammals get to breed and not the "alphas", the ones at the top of the primate or mammal hierarchy? I can't seem to remember.

Can someone please remind me of which apps display normie men for women to get wet over?

Can someone please point me to some media where women are getting horny over average men?

I'm having some trouble here. It seems in all biology books and sources and studies, women of any species... seem to have no interest in average.

It's so strange that in the age of tinder, ethnic incels on this forum believe that normies make women horny.

kind of weird... almost as if they're coping

kind of seems like they have a bone to pick with white guys and they want them banned because only ethnic men can be victims

and when they find out someone is a white normie they all band together, cry in a little circle with their tears and petition the mods for said white normie to be banned

kind of seems like they have a bone to pick with white guys and they want them banned because only ethnic men can be victims

and when they find out someone is a white normie they all band together, cry in a little circle with their tears and petition the mods for said white normie to be banned

It is all our fault, we all should just leave our country and use all ressources in order to go to Asia to find a female below our looksmatch and stay there forever to cuck Asian men even further beyond.

so if I kill all the men who are stronger and look better than me, women will start lusting over me because now I'm the Alpha?

Whoever believes foids are attracted to normies is coping in different dimension. Holes are hardwired to find a few sexually attractive. They never love normies.

It is all our fault, we all should just leave our country and use all ressources in order to go to Asia to find a female below our looksmatch and stay there forever to cuck Asian men even further beyond.
Based

we should just apologize endlessly on incel forums for being white

Someone please remind me in which mammals do the average mammals get to breed and not the "alphas", the ones at the top of the primate or mammal hierarchy? I can't seem to remember.

Can someone please remind me of which apps display normie men for women to get wet over?

Can someone please point me to some media where women are getting horny over average men?

I'm having some trouble here. It seems in all biology books and sources and studies, women of any species... seem to have no interest in average.

It's so strange that in the age of tinder, ethnic incels on this forum believe that normies make women horny.

kind of weird... almost as if they're coping
Foids(yes even landwhales and post wall single motherzzz) are only interested in the top 10% of men

Reminder: OP is a tall white guy with a good face

The terms you are looking for are "tournament-style species" vs "pair bonding species"

Tournamen stylet=men compete to monopolize women
pair bonding=monogamy

so if I kill all the men who are stronger and look better than me, women will start lusting over me because now I'm the Alpha?

1000% yes
Reminder: OP is a tall white guy with a good face

his face is average,

scratch that its ugly because girls look at photoshopped instagram chads all day

Normies are better then us in coping.
In face being a normie is being a coping monster without even realizing, and ignorance is cope in end of itself.

Normies are incels in dental.

They don’t. But a decent amount of foids “settle” because chad won’t commit.