Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you think euthanasia should be legalized, you're an entitled piece of shit and deserve to suffer.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
If someone wants to die, they can take themselves out with suicide. They don't need 'assisted suicide'. That's for lazy entitled fucks. Euthanasia as a public service would cost tax dollars, which is stupid because those who want to die can just do the job themselves. Plus they are causing the people who are 'assisting' in the suicide have blood on their hands since many of those workers likely do the job in order to support themselves. Some may say 'what if I fail at my suicide attempt', well that's your own damn fault for being so stupid. Society shouldn't have to spend tax money because you're a suicidal moron.

Drake with his hand up - Taking things into my own hands and possibly choosing a rope method that will have way more chances of success.
Drake pointing with his finger - LE HECKIN SCIENCE PILLS

i think most people would make use of it ,as soon as the major disease hits at ceirtan age youd want to off yourself quick

i support euthanasia :feelsLSD:

Ok, GrAY. :feelsseriously:

Soyciety literally wastes far more money on useless endeavors, such as supporting single mothers, than they would ever lose on assisted suicides, anyway, but go ahead with your priorities, they're not fucked up in any way. :feelsseriously:

cope.

your tax dollar go to foids and many other useless thing as is, nobody gives a fuck if it goes to help someone rope.

Tax money is being used for more cucked purposes already

If someone wants to die, they can take themselves out with suicide. They don't need 'assisted suicide'. That's for lazy entitled fucks. Euthanasia as a public service would cost tax dollars, which is stupid because those who want to die can just do the job themselves. Plus they are causing the people who are 'assisting' in the suicide have blood on their hands since many of those workers likely do the job in order to support themselves. Some may say 'what if I fail at my suicide attempt', well that's your own damn fault for being so stupid. Society shouldn't have to spend tax money because you're a suicidal moron.
Tax money go to things far less important than people taking their life ( who I respect by the way)

Tax money go to bitches who whore around with guys and make kids

Tax money also go to bitches who sleep around and don’t want to assume pregnancy, the fuck I should pay for sex act I didn’t get ?

Tax money also go to people who don’t work

Euthanasia seems far more noble

Soyciety literally wastes far more money on useless endeavors, such as supporting single mothers, than they would ever lose on assisted suicides, anyway, but go ahead with your priorities, they're not fucked up in any way. :feelsseriously:
Tax money is being used for more cucked purposes already
cope.

your tax dollar go to foids and many other useless thing as is, nobody gives a fuck if it goes to help someone rope.
Retarded logic, we shouldn't be justifying wasting more money because some money is being wasted. Instead, we should be trying to argue for less money to be wasted on these cucked purposes. I personally think single moms shouldn't get the amount of welfare they get either.

Tax money go to things far less important than people taking their life ( who I respect by the way)

Tax money go to bitches who whore around with guys and make kids

Tax money also go to bitches who sleep around and don’t want to assume pregnancy, the fuck I should pay for sex act I didn’t get ?

Tax money also go to people who don’t work

Euthanasia seems far more noble
I'd sooner cut all the funding for this degenerate shit before I take away some terminally ill oldcel's access to a peaceful death.

Retarded logic, we shouldn't be justifying wasting more money because some money is being wasted. Instead, we should be trying to argue for less money to be wasted on these cucked purposes. I personally think single moms shouldn't get the amount of welfare they get either.
it barely costs anything to inject someone with a needle, you are grasping at straws

I support euthanasia being legal. If someone is in an extreme amount of pain they should be allowed to die.

Based. Able bodied men shouldn't depend on scumciety when they want to take their own life.

I'd sooner cut all the funding for this degenerate shit before I take away some terminally ill oldcel's access to a peaceful death.
it barely costs anything to inject someone with a needle, you are grasping at straws
Good,that's the least this scumciety can do

Agreed
I support euthanasia being legal. If someone is in an extreme amount of pain they should be allowed to die.
He can take himself out. You people act like solo suicide doesn't exist.
Based. Able bodied men shouldn't depend on scumciety when they want to take their own life.
Exactly, it's like these cucks are asking for society's permission to take their own lives. Pathetic.

> muh just do it yourself
Some people literally do not have the means, and many methods are not as effective as is often portrayed for example cutting rarely does jack shit, overdose won’t kill you unless it’s hard drugs that also need to be pure so that you can get the amounts right, sodium nitrite is hard to order, many people can’t get guns due to local law, records etc. even if you can get the means, no matter how badly you want to die, survival instinct is hardwired into human beings and has been since forever. Do a little test right now. Get a knife, and put it up to the fatty part of your thigh ( that way it won’t bleed a ton everywhere) try to make a cut, just the smallest scratch. If you’re anything short of a complete psychopath, your heart should be racing, your palms sweating, and your hand incapable of proceeding. Many people, despite emotionally wanting to die, can’t, for reasons much like this. This is where assistance comes in.

> muh tax money
What else should it be used on? Funding niggers? Single “mother” foids? Chads 10th crotchspawn that got left in a dumpster? Freeing people from life that actually WANT to go, and would use a considerable amount of resources otherwise, would actually help the economy, at least for the commoner, by freeing up more resources. The only people it “ hurts” are richfags, who will pretend to care about muh mental health in order to keep there ((( tax money)))

Then I'm an entitled piece of shit and deserve to suffer :feelsjuice:

First problem is that youre assuming euthanasia costs tax dollars, which wouldnt be true necessarily. What if i were to pay for my own euthanasia, as we already do with animals?

It is not even legal for people to purchase the means to end their lives in a peaceful and painless manner. It's not just that assisted suicide is illegal, it's that you are actively impeded from taking your own life without immense pain or risk of failure. You cant just buy Nembutal which is generally accepted as the most peaceful method of suicide, its heavily controlled. Same goes for inert gasses as most companies are compelled to regulate the purity of their canisters.

Dude just admit you want people to be miserable wageslaves to pay for your welfare or social security or have their labor to be exploited or whatever the fuck.

For real, imagine this being the issur that gets your rocks off :feelskek:

First problem is that youre assuming euthanasia costs tax dollars, which wouldnt be true necessarily. What if i were to pay for my own euthanasia, as we already do with animals?

It is not even legal for people to purchase the means to end their lives in a peaceful and painless manner. It's not just that assisted suicide is illegal, it's that you are actively impeded from taking your own life without immense pain or risk of failure. You cant just buy Nembutal which is generally accepted as the most peaceful method of suicide, its heavily controlled. Same goes for inert gasses as most companies are compelled to regulate the purity of their canisters.

Dude just admit you want people to be miserable wageslaves to pay for your welfare or social security or have their labor to be exploited or whatever the fuck.

Yeah, good point with the assumption that it would be taxpayer funded, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if we're already giving money to foids for their bastard children, or for their abortions, or for sending off our troops to go shoot up a bunch of sand people for some fucking oil, or paying congressman lifetime pension for 4 years of what can barely be called "work". Taxpayer-funded assisted suicide would be a teardrop splash, at most, in the ocean that is all of that wasted shit.

Tax money mainly goes out to whores so they can hook up, abort and repeat.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

nembutal-pill is giga brutal. too hard to get :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: incels have to use way worse methods to exit this clown world coz of that.

> muh just do it yourself
Some people literally do not have the means, and many methods are not as effective as is often portrayed for example cutting rarely does jack shit, overdose won’t kill you unless it’s hard drugs that also need to be pure so that you can get the amounts right, sodium nitrite is hard to order, many people can’t get guns due to local law, records etc. even if you can get the means, no matter how badly you want to die, survival instinct is hardwired into human beings and has been since forever. Do a little test right now. Get a knife, and put it up to the fatty part of your thigh ( that way it won’t bleed a ton everywhere) try to make a cut, just the smallest scratch. If you’re anything short of a complete psychopath, your heart should be racing, your palms sweating, and your hand incapable of proceeding. Many people, despite emotionally wanting to die, can’t, for reasons much like this. This is where assistance comes in.
I don't want to rope, so using me as a test doesn't make sense. If the people truly want to rope, they need to toughen up and just do it. If they truly, deeply wanted it, they would give it a try. They are the type of people who sorta want it, but not that badly. That's on them for not being able to go through with it.

You should focus on getting nembutal legal to purchase then. If euthanasia is legalized, it puts pressure on certain people to undergo euthanasia, and it also causes involuntary euthanasia in certain cases. That cost is not worth it, when people can just put themselves out of their own misery, via a variety of methods.
"Oh you don't think euthanasia should be legal so you want people to be miserable". What a 12 year old tier response, I'm an incel too, not some rich tycoon, I think if someone really wants to off themself, they can do it in the privacy of their home, not push the issue onto society.

Suicide is fucking based

Euthanasia as a public service would cost tax dollars
True so make it legal and companies will start offering it as a paid service. And add a reasonable waiting period to prevent impulsive decisions. You can't even attempt to argue with that unless you're a normiecel who shouldn't even be here

True so make it legal and companies will start offering it as a paid service. And add a reasonable waiting period to prevent impulsive decisions. You can't even attempt to argue with that unless you're a normiecel who shouldn't even be here
This sounds somewhat reasonable. Like I said in the other post they could also allow people to purchase nembutal. So perhaps allow people to purchase nembutal and ship it to them after a certain time period.

I don't want to rope, so using me as a test doesn't make sense. If the people truly want to rope, they need to toughen up and just do it. If they truly, deeply wanted it, they would give it a try. They are the type of people who sorta want it, but not that badly. That's on them for not being able to go through with it.

You should focus on getting nembutal legal to purchase then. If euthanasia is legalized, it puts pressure on certain people to undergo euthanasia, and it also causes involuntary euthanasia in certain cases. That cost is not worth it, when people can just put themselves out of their own misery, via a variety of methods.

"Oh you don't think euthanasia should be legal so you want people to be miserable". What a 12 year old tier response, I'm an incel too, not some rich tycoon, I think if someone really wants to off themself, they can do it in the privacy of their home, not push the issue onto society.
Those people being involuntarily euthanized is not even the barest hint of a sacrifice. So what? Some poor guy gets an eternity of pure undiluted nothingness and will never ever have to be enslaved by his biological urges again ( they can’t regret it or want anything because those are decision making processes, ones that they don’t have anymore because you know, they’re dead) and his family ( who can follow the exact same path if it’s that fucking bad because in this scenario euthanasia is legal) is sad for the amount of time it takes to be done themselves? JFL at anti euthanasia mental gymnastics

Obligatory “ fuck of GrAYcel” because I didn’t notice till just now :feelskek:

It doesn’t have to be funded by taxes. You can take a loan or use your credit card and you won’t have to pay it back

you have no idea what you’re talking about, marianna trench iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back