Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think anything other than looks matter for males, KYS

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
fucking tired of bluepillers here with muh age, muh mentalcel, muh aspie, muh not nt, muh experience, muh status, muh money.

AS A MALE YOU AND YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE ARE LITERALLY YOUR FUCKING LOOKS, NOTHING ELSE.

IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10 JUST GIVE UP ON ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIIP, MEANINGFUL LEADERSHIP OR PROFOUND RESPECT IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10, BETTER SPEND YOUR LIFE PARANOID OF OTHER MALES MOGGING YOU BECAUSE THAT PARANOIA IS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED. IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10 DONT EVER DARE TO THINK YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN ANY WAY BECAUSE AS A MALE, YOUR SUCCESS IS YOUR LOOKS COMPARED TO OTHER MALES.

Being a fun social guy helps a lot.

Genetics and environment determine the amount of success.

Zyros, you sound miserable. Every other thread is you drunkposting about how you hate your body and yourself. Please. No one wants to see you suffer any more. Go ER

Zyros, you sound miserable. Every other thread is you drunkposting about how you hate your body and yourself. Please. No one wants to see you suffer any more. Go ER

I love how I am in the inside just as much as I hate how I sm in the outside. I guess that balances things out.

Your looks deteriorate with age. You are literally low IQ as fuck if you cant make that connection. Being and looking youthful matters.

I don't want to be a mentally deficient chad with multiple psychiatric disorders.
It's about genetic quality. Looks. IQ. Health.
The better you have of each. The better your life in general

I don't want to be a mentally deficient chad with multiple psychiatric disorders.
It's about genetic quality. Looks. IQ. Health.
The better you have of each. The better your life in general

Okayy now you taking the blackpill to serious..

Your looks deteriorate with age. You are literally low IQ as fuck if you cant make that connection. Being and looking youthful matters.

You are low iq if you didnt understand that its about PERCEIVED age, not real age like the "life is over at 30" bluepillers talk about

fucking tired of bluepillers here with muh age, muh mentalcel, muh aspie, muh not nt, muh experience, muh status, muh money.

AS A MALE YOU AND YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE ARE LITERALLY YOUR FUCKING LOOKS, NOTHING ELSE.

IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10 JUST GIVE UP ON ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIIP, MEANINGFUL LEADERSHIP OR PROFOUND RESPECT IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10, BETTER SPEND YOUR LIFE PARANOID OF OTHER MALES MOGGING YOU BECAUSE THAT PARANOIA IS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED. IF YOU ARE NOT 7.5+/10 DONT EVER DARE TO THINK YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN ANY WAY BECAUSE AS A MALE, YOUR SUCCESS IS YOUR LOOKS COMPARED TO OTHER MALES.
What about BBC?

Why are you relaxing your standards to 7.5+ and not 8+? Come on bro, be serious here.

You are low iq if you didnt understand that its about PERCEIVED age, not real age like the "life is over at 30" bluepillers talk about
Nobody is going to think youre 20 when youre 30. Men age poorly. Go back r/MGTOW or r/theredpill. Looks, youth and height are the holy trinity.

Nobody is going to think youre 20 when youre 30. Men age poorly. Go back r/MGTOW or r/theredpill. Looks, youth and height are the holy trinity.
im mistaken a lot for a 21 yr old irl and im 30.

cronological age is a huge bluepill.

looks aren't the only factor but they're definitely #1

Why are there no incel thugs then? Surely there are some ugly ones?

Thug game is legit, that's why

Exactly, so why do people keep claiming it's ALL 100% about looks and nothing else matters? What exactly are they basing this on? It seems to be what they want to believe rather than what's actually true.

zyros has finally snapped