Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think adult chads cant fuck illegal underage girls and get away with it, you're coping HARD

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
This is something that has come up many times, and people will cope and say "well i dont want chads fucking JBs", as some excuse

first, you mean adult chads, since teen chads already fuck jbs legally

also, you do realize that it needs to be reported to make an arrest? why would a jb report chad? thats braindead to think that

and those pedo hunters, they deliberately target ugly men, so chad would never get targeted by them

to take the blackpill means to accept reality. and if you think that chad can't get away with breaking the law, you're not living in reality

Last edited:
all that nonce hunting shit is always some ugly male (unless its occasionally a gay male but they are usually also ugly)

why no females, why no attractive men?

also, you do realize that it needs to be reported to make an arrest? why would a jb report chad? thats braindead to think that
Tesla IQ, I can't believe there are people who think they are going to go for these older guys and report it, let alone report chads.
and those pedo hunters, they deliberately target ugly men, so chad would never get targeted by them
I've seen tons of those videos and the guys were usually 2-3/10, they aren't going to go anywhere near chad tier men.
to take the blackpill means to accept reality. and if you think that chad can't get away with breaking the law, you're not living in reality
Exactly. Only foids and chads are privileged. @IncelHQ @Abominationcel @SlutLiberationFront

They can and they do it, but it's much harder, probably gigachad only. Foids shouldn't fornicate anyways.

There are dudes out there who risk getting caught by hunters just for some sex even while believing it’s an illegal age teenager and some of the dudes even ask ‘Are you a hunter?’ but still meet up anyway, comes to show how over it is.

Some of the dudes have been caught TWICE.

There are dudes out there risking getting caught by hunters just for some sex even while believing it’s an illegal age teenager and some of the dudes even ask ‘Are you a hunter?’ but still meet up anyway, comes to show how over it is.
If someone says they are less than 18 in any social group, I just block them

Plenty of Reddit foids admit their first time was at something like 13 with an older man. "I'm not proud teehee."

The dudes you see getting caught on the news are just the unlucky ones.

they could always visit europe and fuck them legaly

all that nonce hunting shit is always some ugly male (unless its occasionally a gay male but they are usually also ugly)

why no females, why no attractive men?
Legit gay males don’t exist. Gay males are just incels. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There are dudes out there who risk getting caught by hunters just for some sex even while believing it’s an illegal age teenager and some of the dudes even ask ‘Are you a hunter?’ but still meet up anyway, comes to show how over it is.

Some of the dudes have been caught TWICE.
Show me a single guy that Chris Hansen caught on TCAP you would consider a Chad though

it's all ugly guys getting caught, who only risk meeting up because they get promised sex.

Chad doesn't need to be promised sex (he just knows he'll get it, even if all he says is he's meeting the girl to go for a walk in the park and watch some football) so he doesn't discuss is an there's no evidence to prosecute him

Show me a single guy that Chris Hansen caught on TCAP you would consider a Chad though
I don’t believe chads get caught by hunters because they don’t get desperate since they have it easy with females while average and ugly men end up getting desperate to THAT point, obviously not all of them but still many so they end up doing something stupid like this and getting into deep shit.

I don’t believe chads get caught by hunters because they don’t get desperate since they have it easy with females.
because they dont get desperate?

no, they dont get caught because they are good looking

what would being desperate have to do with it?

Legit gay males don’t exist. Gay males are just incels. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I expect the majority of MHSWM are still predominantly heterosexual and just coping with an easier option in a dark place of desperation, but I don't think we should rule out the idea that a minority of them actually might have some kind of different brain chemistry or memes that makes them legit homosexual-preferred androphiles.

I mean desperate as in they end up messaging catfish who turn out to be hunters.

Only wannabe Chads and fakecels think low aoc will benefit them, it must be 100 years and death punishment for violation, fux sexhavers

Desperation has to do with being careful, ie dating a girl casually and finding evidence she isn't an FBI plant before propositioning her for sex. This is what Chad does.

If Chad was chatting up a girl online who said she was underage, he'd be clever and say "let's hook up and have a coffee together" he wouldn't actually say "let's have sex" because he cooms regularly enough to not have blue balls interfere with his brain.

It's incels who are sexually repressed and too horny to think who become desperate enough to just start talking about fucking the JB they never met on IM and shit
Only wannabe Chads and fakecels think low aoc will benefit them, it must be 100 years and death punishment for violation, fux sexhavers
Low AOC basically (regardless of whether you get sex) makes it harder for false rape accusations to be made against us, so that's a good thing.

I hate privileged sex havers, dude.

Special needs tier comment, high AoC is the most cucked thing ever.

Low AOC basically (regardless of whether you get sex) makes it harder for false rape accusations to be made against us, so that's a good thing.
yeah exactly

"but bro people should get the death penalty for having sex"

do people even hear the stupid shit they say?

yeah exactly
"but bro people should get the death penalty for having sex"
do people even hear the stupid shit they say?
It's just an aimless voicing of frustration I think.
Like "this world is so unideal for me that all should suffer".
I kind of understand it, kinda like "if men can be forced to be dads then women should be forced to be moms" sort of thinking in banning abortion.
Objectively though you just want abortion rights for all.
Or in this case, sex for all.

We wouldn't be angry and wanting Chad guillotined for cooming in pussy if we also got to coom in the pussy. If we had equal access and equal admiration Chad wouldn't anger us at all.

Tesla IQ, I can't believe there are people who think they are going to go for these older guys and report it, let alone report chads.

I've seen tons of those videos and the guys were usually 2-3/10, they aren't going to go anywhere near chad tier men.

Exactly. Only foids and chads are privileged. @IncelHQ @Abominationcel @SlutLiberationFront
exactly and this is one of the most brutal pills tbb, chad can get away with fucking literal JB'S:feelsohgod:

Because they think these Chads are "mature" and have game and everything else, so they go for the "mature women" like them.

The pedo hunter shows are a good point,they are always 2/3 guys. Chad and tyrones are too busy getting older women of age. But I do remember being in the 10th grade my crush that I was friend zoned by,her ,my sister,and another girl was walking. They were 14. 21 year old and 17 year old was driving by,they stopped and got their number.

My crush was going nuts that she just met two hot bad ass guys. She was in love with the 21 year old, hed come by when her dad was at work and take her places or fuck or smoke weed or drink. Even got her pregnant, nothing happened to him. Same guy got my sister pregnant at 14. Never got in trouble for it. The 17 year old friend turned 18 ,and he would fuck all three of them Too. Never got in trouble for it.

This is something that has come up many times, and people will cope and say "well i dont want chads fucking JBs", as some excuse

Some do get away with it and quite successfully, I've seen plenty of examples.

On the flip side, however, if a young foid gets upset at the man she has him thrown into prison as well right on the sex offender registry. I've seen plenty of examples of this too. Even Chads are not immune from the angry vendetta of foids as they do become targets themselves. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

YES i have NEVER seen a chad or prettyboy on a pedophile catcher show. They always go for ugly men, never female pedophiles either. Cause they want society to think only men can do bad

This man is a gigachad and he got caught. Look at that chiseled jawline.

Attachments

• Now I’m panicking, because I’m gonna lose my job - bald nonce.mp4
    5 MB

nice r*ddit spacing u faggot nonce. kys

Get hanged, OP

chads needs to be punished for crimes against humanity

most of the guys who get caught on those shows aren't even pedos, they are either low iq retards who don't know what they're doing or super desperate guys who actually want an older girl but will settle for anyone who gives them attention

JBs give adult chads IOI’s all the time.

Last edited:
Chads get away with everything.

Get beaten to death pedo

I'd like to rip your limbs right from the cartilage that connects them to your torso, mentally challenged reprobate.

Good and necessary thread. I would even say it is pretty common for 20s Chads to fuck 13, 14, 15 yo foids since that age is objectively when they peak.

People who think girls are non-sexual until 18 and suddenly they want it are fucking retarded. They dream about dick non-stop since like 10. :feelskek: When you were that age would you have agreed to fuck a hot adult woman? Of course you would have. Same for underage foids. Except for them it's not just a fantasy, it's within their grasp to get and not even too hard, just giggle a few times at Chad they have seen wherever and Chad will of course use the opportunity for a tight pussy, since he's not retarded.

The foids parents are probably even proud that some Chad creampied their 13 year old. :feelskek:

For some reason, you thought that posting this would put you on the moral high ground.

chads allow to do everything , and foids will cheers them :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And for some reason, you thought posting this would be some epic BTFOing at whoever you're railing against.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back