Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think about it, the dogpill really isn't that unbelievable

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It is well known that foids often fantasize about fucking werewolves, there are hundreds of erotic books about werewolves, these wouldn't exist if females didn't read them. Werewolves aren't real, so the next best thing in a foid's mind is an actual wolf, there is this foid on youtube who french kisses wolves. The problem is most foids don't have access to tame wolves who will fuck them, this is where dogs come in. A dog is the closest they'll get to fucking a wolf, they are tame, friendly, and many foids have easy access to dogs.

It's brutal isn't it? We ethnics not only have to compete white men (who completely outclass us), but also males from other species, it's so over. :feelsrope:

Dogs outclass everybody. It's fucked up.

I think only a small portion of women fuck animals tbh.

I'm pretty sure women would rather fuck a Chad on tinder than some mutt.
But you admit they'd rather fuck the mutt over an ethnic?

I wish I was born as courage the cowardly dog:feelsrope: I could finally be needed in this goddamn hellish earth

dogpill is very real