Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you think about it, high school is really underrated.

It only get worse

Jocks only date cheerleaders those are the only girls who chase them because who else will the jocks date
The issue isn't who they openly "date", they can covertly "date" and fuck pretty much any girl in the school.

If non-cheerleaders won't openly pursue jocks for fear of reprisal from cheerleaders then they'll just pursue them behind the scenes where they can't be held to account for it.

All it takes is subtly exchanging phones/emails and they can hook up whenever they like behind the scenes.

Maybe the cheerleaders are the ones who get taken to the dance/prom but the beckies are going to be sucking his cock constantly when he drives over to their place in the middle of the night or vice versa.

The issue isn't who they openly "date", they can covertly "date" and fuck pretty much any girl in the school.

If non-cheerleaders won't openly pursue jocks for fear of reprisal from cheerleaders then they'll just pursue them behind the scenes where they can't be held to account for it.

All it takes is subtly exchanging phones/emails and they can hook up whenever they like behind the scenes.

Maybe the cheerleaders are the ones who get taken to the dance/prom but the beckies are going to be sucking his cock constantly when he drives over to their place in the middle of the night or vice versa.
No dude Hs is the easiest time to get laid

No dude Hs is the easiest time to get laid
I didn't disagree with you about that (though I'm not agreeing either, I don't know how to assess what truth is here)
I'm just disagreeing on your strange claim that cheerleaders are the only girls that football team could land

I didn't disagree with you about that (though I'm not agreeing either, I don't know how to assess what truth is here)
I'm just disagreeing on your strange claim that cheerleaders are the only girls that football team could land
The football team can get any girl but they only select cheerleaders

No, highschool is hell for incels.

The football team can get any girl but they only select cheerleaders
You're being silly.
Assuming they FAVOR cheerleaders, fine.
But you really think gigachad is going to limit the amount of pussy he crushes to just the cheer girls?
Most massive cope I've ever seen

You're being silly.
Assuming they FAVOR cheerleaders, fine.
But you really think gigachad is going to limit the amount of pussy he crushes to just the cheer girls?
Most massive cope I've ever seen
Yes he can get any cheerleader
No, highschool is hell for incels.
college is worse for them

Yes he can get any cheerleader
and he'd probably get bored with them and want to try other girls on a lark
ie fuck the nerdy science girl, fuck the goth girl, fuck the environmentalist girl, etc

and he'd probably get bored with them and want to try other girls on a lark
ie fuck the nerdy science girl, fuck the goth girl, fuck the environmentalist girl, etc
No he won’t. He doesn’t even like goths and why would he get bored with a stacy?

HS might not seem so bad cause u generally have hope u can turn around your situation

HS might not seem so bad cause u generally have hope u can turn around your situation
Yes, only in your twenties when you wake up to your actual situation do you realize how horrible hs was and how it fucked you up for life

Will read this later.

No he won’t. He doesn’t even like goths and why would he get bored with a stacy?
How do you know chad quarterback doesn't like goths? You're jumping to a lot of conclusions.

He might get bored with a Stacy who was full of herself and didn't provide enough sexual services, whereas a Becky would be very servile.
Yes, only in your twenties when you wake up to your actual situation do you realize how horrible hs was and how it fucked you up for life
Eh I had realized my horrible situation in middle school tbh, though time does deepen your understanding

How do you know chad quarterback doesn't like goths? You're jumping to a lot of conclusions.

He might get bored with a Stacy who was full of herself and didn't provide enough sexual services, whereas a Becky would be very servile.

Eh I had realized my horrible situation in middle school tbh, though time does deepen your understanding
why would jocks date goths? they usually don't have anything in common. besides, stacies can be good in bed too

you don't need much in common to want to fuck someone

I'm not saying they'd be eternally prioritized, just that he'd fuck the goth/geek just to see how it felt and prove his dominance
No because jocks don’t date goths

good for you. i wont be going anywhere near a classroom where i have to see jbs all day while chads and stacys mingle with each other.
they intercourse them instead.

good for you. i wont be going anywhere near a classroom where i have to see jbs all day while chads and stacys mingle with each other.

they intercourse them instead.
No they don’t

In High school i noticed that if you are a social reject you get bullied more, but in College people mostly ignore you rather than bully you, they don't even acknowledge your existance enough for that.

You are basically seen as little more than an empty chair

In High school i noticed that if you are a social reject you get bullied more, but in College people mostly ignore you rather than bully you, they don't even acknowledge your existance enough for that.

College bullying is common too. Look it up

you're shifting goalposts again, we're talking about who he fucks in a 1-night stand not "date"
No they don’t
strong cope
College bullying is common too. Look it up
true though i wonder if quantity might vary depending on which college
like some might require so much studying there is less to bully?
otoh maybe stress from no time to study leads to bullying as stress outlet

It's arguably the most crucial part of a male's life
General socializing and attracting at least a few foids and steadily dating them are important activities to be experienced in.

Ignoring and excluding someone is also a form of bullying but different so yeah bullying takes place in both settings

In HS every day is suifuel and ldar/cope doesn’t really work at that age.

@RREEEEEEEEE thiughts?

primary school time was probably the best for me.
HS was really bad at times

Yeah high school is Better unless you Are relentlessly bullied. College is just complete isolation

primary school time was probably the best for me.
HS was really bad at times
What was college for you?
Yeah high school is Better unless you Are relentlessly bullied. College is just complete isolation
college has bullying too. But at least in HS inceldom is still tolerable

What was college for you?

college has bullying too. But at least in HS inceldom is still tolerable
Nah. People dont mess with you unless you continuously try to Butt into groups you dont belong to

Nah. People dont mess with you unless you continuously try to Butt into groups you dont belong to
False. It happens a lot in college look it up

Never witnessed it myself
that doesn't mean it doesn't happen

many times it happens between roommates behind closed doors so you don't see it. besides, 42-60% of college students have said they've seen a student get bullied. and 15-25% of college students are bullied