Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you think about it, high school is really underrated.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
not for a lot of incels thats for sure. but honestly, after HS, it's much worse to be an incel. think about it. high school is actually underrated. yeah it isn't perfect at all, but it's the last time of life where being a KHHV is still kinda normal. after HS, being a virgin becomes less common and seen as freaky. in HS, girls don't care if you have no relationship or sexual experience, but in your 20s, it's a red flag. and honestly, people's standards are much lower in HS. even girls have much lower standards in HS. all they look for is someone who is kinda cute and who they enjoy talkin to. and although there are girls who only chase the jocks, only the popular cheerleader chicks do that shit, because those are the only chicks the jocks will date. then after HS, girls have so many more guys to talk to, and there are many more macho guys around them so they don't have to only be a cheerleader to date macho guys, plus after HS, they start to value your sexual/relationship experience, how much money you make, your job, how macho you are, etc. If you're ugly, you're doomed. if you're average, you need to have money or some shit, if you're a chad, which many men aren't (although average looking guys are close enough), then these things matter less.

and everyone knows each other, so you will easily know which girl at school won't ghost you or end dating after the first date, and you will easily know which girl will like you. after college, you barely know the girl you just asked out. Also, it's the last time of life when puppy love still exists, so puppy love is still seen as cute by girls whereas after HS it's seen as clingy.

and in college, many people don't know you, so you're just invisible and it's easier making friends in high school than in college. in HS, i always people talking to everyone including acquintances who they barely knew, then in college, people talk solely to their friends and no one else. i noticed that college girls will ignore you much more than HS girls will when you're in HS. in HS, they don't really care too much if you talk to them compared to college. i mean they might care, but in college, they automatically assume you wanna date them if you even briefly look at them.

even though you guys may have not made too many friends in HS, its much easier to find someone to talk to, even acquintances might engage in small talk to you in HS while in college you're ignored by everyone.

and although people are going to say "but muh bullies". bullying exists in college too, its exists in the workplace. it never ends. i can show statistics for that. gossip, rumors, popularity, peer pressure, cliques, that shit exists throughout life, including in college and the workplace. what difference does it make if it exists in HS? besides, statistically speaking, there's more bullying in elementary/middle school than HS and physical bullying is rare in HS (anecdotes aren't evidence).

i was kissless virgin in HS and still am at 24, but at least in HS i had friends and even many acquintances i could talk to. at uni i'm all alone. i started uni a couple weeks ago but who knows if it'll get better. i graduated HS 5 years ago and never made any new friends.

i don't consider youngcels fakecels, but they're in HS, it's the easiest time of life to find a date or get laid. after HS, it's much harder, no pun intended. but youngcels do have characteristics or warning signs in their life that are a sign they'll be this way after HS. these warning signs can even appear in early childhood.

HS is a simple time of life.

@ordinaryotaku @JustAlone @highinhibition @dreadtheblackpill @<human thoughts?

It’s not as bad as after yes ,but still pretty fucking bad
honestly even in early childhood incels often had it bad (not me).

but i'd rather be back in my HS days than my current life.

honestly even in early childhood incels often had it bad (not me).

but i'd rather be back in my HS days than my current life.
Nah,early mid childhood was fucking amazing for me , my family wasn’t so fucked up and we were rich and high status and I was too

Nah,early mid childhood was fucking amazing for me , my family wasn’t so fucked up and we were rich and high status and I was too
i'm saying generally speaking. i've read research. some adult virgins had brutal childhoods.

but yeah elementary school was the best years of my life.
elaborate on your opinion on HS

not for a lot of incels thats for sure. but honestly, after HS, it's much worse to be an incel. think about it. high school is actually underrated. yeah it isn't perfect at all, but it's the last time of life where being a KHHV is still kinda normal. after HS, being a virgin becomes less common and seen as freaky. in HS, girls don't care if you have no relationship or sexual experience, but in your 20s, it's a red flag. and honestly, people's standards are much lower in HS. even girls have much lower standards in HS. all they look for is someone who is kinda cute and who they enjoy talkin to. and although there are girls who only chase the jocks, only the popular cheerleader chicks do that shit, because those are the only chicks the jocks will date. then after HS, girls have so many more guys to talk to, and there are many more macho guys around them so they don't have to only be a cheerleader to date macho guys, plus after HS, they start to value your sexual/relationship experience, how much money you make, your job, how macho you are, etc. If you're ugly, you're doomed. if you're average, you need to have money or some shit, if you're a chad, which many men aren't (although average looking guys are close enough), then these things matter less.

and everyone knows each other, so you will easily know which girl at school won't ghost you or end dating after the first date, and you will easily know which girl will like you. after college, you barely know the girl you just asked out. Also, it's the last time of life when puppy love still exists, so puppy love is still seen as cute by girls whereas after HS it's seen as clingy.

and in college, many people don't know you, so you're just invisible and it's easier making friends in high school than in college. in HS, i always people talking to everyone including acquintances who they barely knew, then in college, people talk solely to their friends and no one else. i noticed that college girls will ignore you much more than HS girls will when you're in HS. in HS, they don't really care too much if you talk to them compared to college. i mean they might care, but in college, they automatically assume you wanna date them if you even briefly look at them.

even though you guys may have not made too many friends in HS, its much easier to find someone to talk to, even acquintances might engage in small talk to you in HS while in college you're ignored by everyone.

and although people are going to say "but muh bullies". bullying exists in college too, its exists in the workplace. it never ends. i can show statistics for that. gossip, rumors, popularity, peer pressure, cliques, that shit exists throughout life, including in college and the workplace. what difference does it make if it exists in HS? besides, statistically speaking, there's more bullying in elementary/middle school than HS and physical bullying is rare in HS (anecdotes aren't evidence).

i was kissless virgin in HS and still am at 24, but at least in HS i had friends and even many acquintances i could talk to. at uni i'm all alone. i started uni a couple weeks ago but who knows if it'll get better. i graduated HS 5 years ago and never made any new friends.

i don't consider youngcels fakecels, but they're in HS, it's the easiest time of life to find a date or get laid. after HS, it's much harder, no pun intended. but youngcels do have characteristics or warning signs in their life that are a sign they'll be this way after HS. these warning signs can even appear in early childhood.

once you're about 15/16 it gets weird that you have never dated anyone now
as for everyone knowing eachother, im not very well known and i dont know many people. we live in a medium sized town, so people tend to also have family they know and then they know people and so on. and since my family all comes from the northeast, i don't have any family connections here either
you don't see any of the uglier guys like me around girls and probably never will, socialcirclemaxxing and sportsmaxxing can only do so much for a subhuman

Mine was so fucking good bro ,in hs everything got destroyed
HS had some problems for me, but not even a quarter as bad as my life after HS. At least i still had friends and a social life (even if it wasn't the most satisfactory social life it was still pretty sufficient). HS showed some warning signs of my life after HS but it was the last good time of my life even if it wasn't entirely good
once you're about 15/16 it gets weird that you have never dated anyone now
as for everyone knowing eachother, im not very well known and i dont know many people. we live in a medium sized town, so people tend to also have family they know and then they know people and so on. and since my family all comes from the northeast, i don't have any family connections here either
you don't see any of the uglier guys like me around girls and probably never will, socialcirclemaxxing and sportsmaxxing can only do so much for a subhuman
at 15/16 it's normal. 20s on the other hand

it's honestly really shitty as a low status male
post hs in young adulthood you can have some freedom
hs was just brutal mogging and bullying
during my online college classes almost all guys i saw were sub 6
they may not exactly all be incel tier but the guys in hs were violent thugs
most guys in my college are the opposite of thugs

same, Middle school was absolute cancer, high school was alright but lonely

it's honestly really shitty as a low status male
post hs in young adulthood you can have some freedom
hs was just brutal mogging and bullying
during my online college classes almost all guys i saw were sub 6
they may not exactly all be incel tier but the guys in hs were violent thugs
most guys in my college are the opposite of thugs
after HS gets worse for HS. the older you get as an incel, the worse it is

I went to an all boys high school so it never began for me. Never even got opportunities to talk to girls + got bullied daily. I was a complete mess by college

I went to an all boys high school so it never began for me. Never even got opportunities to talk to girls + got bullied daily. I was a complete mess by college
did your roommate bully you?

I barely know anyone in my high school: 4000+ students and they heavily penalize you for talking in class.

You overestimate how much teenagers now socialize at school: people are very quiet in classes because of the pressure to go to college, everything is now done outside or on social media, and the few friends I can make are currycel nerds like myself, so no social circle game.

My time is up already: I have to make my final preparations this year before applying to Universities.

Last edited:
did your roommate bully you?
No they barely spoke to me. They were always out going to parties while I rotted in the dorm. They never even bothered to invite me anywhere cuz they saw what a social retard I was

Last edited:
Well. Okay. So, did you create this thread to say to youngcels: "It's not completely over for you yet"? I mean, I'm just asking. There are many fakecels among them, so maybe that's a good point.
I mostly agree with what you wrote. But the thing is, if you're a subhuman, it never began for you anyways.
Yes, of course, the younger you are, the better. For example, as a 6-year-old boy, you just don't give a fuck about all that shit at all. It's not sarcasm, I'm serious. So, yeah, the agepill is brutal.

Did you NEET for 5 years?
i went to community college and took a gap year. i hated community college. i began uni a few weeks ago and i see stacies and chads everywhere. in community college there were ethniccels and landwhales everywhere
Well. Okay. So, did you create this thread to say to youngcels: "It's not completely over for you yet"? I mean, I'm just asking. There are many fakecels among them, so maybe that's a good point.
I mostly agree with what you wrote. But the thing is, if you're a subhuman, it never began for you anyways.
Yes, of course, the younger you are, the better. For example, as a 6-year-old boy, you just don't give a fuck about all that shit at all. It's not sarcasm, I'm serious. So, yeah, the agepill is brutal.
youngcels either are future official incels or just guys who will lose their virginity in the next couple years

but yeah, being in HS is easier for incels than college. college is brutal suifuel for incels

but yeah, being in HS is easier for incels than college. college is brutal suifuel for incels
And after college, that's gonna get even worse, and so on. :incel:

at 15/16 it's normal. 20s on the other hand
you would think it's normal, but as someone actually in HS, its not. you're not quite super weird yet but you are definitely noticeably different if you have never had a relationship let alone kissed a girl

you would think it's normal, but as someone actually in HS, its not. you're not quite super weird yet but you are definitely noticeably different if you have never had a relationship let alone kissed a girl
nah it's normal at that age. first dates happen at that age, but once you're 18/19, most people have done dating.
And after college, that's gonna get even worse, and so on. :incel:
yeah thats why i hate getting older. look up the big problem episode of the fairly oddparents.

nah it's normal at that age. first dates happen at that age, but once you're 18/19, most people have done dating.
it definitely isnt normal, its the 2nd reason why i am treated differently than my average/above average counterparts

Nah middle was great too ,hs was absolute cancer for me
i really liked middle school (but liked elementary the most). HS was decent for me. life after HS for me was a total nightmare.
it definitely isnt normal, its the 2nd reason why i am treated differently than my average/above average counterparts
most of the people who tease you probably are inexperienced themselves. look it up. first dates usually occur that your age, but teens date less than they used to (although it could be they're more honest in surveys now). but after HS it becomes less common to never have dated.

i really liked middle school (but liked elementary the most). HS was decent for me. life after HS for me was a total nightmare.
Nah my mind broke in hs ,middle was awesome ,hs was a nightmare and rn im in purgatory (college)

Nah middle was great too ,hs was absolute cancer for me
I was bullied in middle school because that's when I was turbo manlet. In high school I was just all alone but nobody bothered me

I was bullied in middle school because that's when I was turbo manlet. In high school I was just all alone but nobody bothered me
Nah middle school was good

No ,hs is much much hellish,at least it’s cold hell in college

Retarded normies love hs idiot
College is worse because in Hs it’s still normal to be a khhv and girls are less picky and less hypergamous

Of course hs is worse. In college everyone mostly just goes to class and minds their own business. In hs your around the same people all day every day, which is very bad if you’re a target for bullies

Of course hs is worse. In college everyone mostly just goes to class and minds their own business. In hs your around the same people all day every day, which is very bad if you’re a target for bullies
Nope. College bullying happens just as much. It’s common. Look it up. It’s not unusual at all

people don’t mind their business in college other than community college.

It’s worse being a virgin in college than in HS

although there are girls who only chase the jocks, only the popular cheerleader chicks do that shit, because those are the only chicks the jocks will date
you can't be that dense Ed

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

you can't be that dense Ed
Jocks only date cheerleaders those are the only girls who chase them because who else will the jocks date

most guys do better at finding a date in Hs than afterward

My life definitely got worse not better after high school, yeah. Not that hs was good by any means, but I hear you. I started losing my hair towards the end of high school and it was pretty much game over even before then (but definitely after).

I do think there’s truth to the statement that women have lower standards when they’re younger and less experienced.

I think people get emotionally attached more when it’s their “first love” and early enough the mass simping hopefully hasn’t started for them full force. The more experience women have in relationships/the more attention they receive the more picky they become seems to me.

Now, eventually their value may plummet somewhat post-wall, but then they usually just become bitter cunts and the only way they’ll consider an ugly male is if they need the money (and it’s not gonna be a good relationship for the guy lol).

Looking back on my life middle school era and before was actually the happiest I’ve been — I had friends (that don’t talk to me anymore, but that’s how it goes) and we’d play games and I had no worries in life. Boy that’s changed. Sorta makes me suicidal thinking on how my life’s cratered, but it was inevitable. I’ve done my best like most of us I imagine, just how it goes.

Not really related, but thinking on relationships, I expect you can always tell if you’re a beta bux in a relationship by comparing your gf/wife’s sexual past with what she’s willing to do with you — only get sex once every couple months? Never get blowjobs? Get turned down for anal? Pay for everything etc? If they did it for Chad who they barely know during a one night stand they’d do it for you if they were actually attracted to you. Truth is they’re not and a lot of married guys are gaslit over this by their wives.

Last edited:
HS is def worse
No it isn’t. College is worse for incels
My life definitely got worse not better after high school, yeah. Not that hs was good by any means, but I hear you. I started losing my hair towards the end of high school and it was pretty much game over even before then (but definitely after).

I do think there’s truth to the statement that women have lower standards when they’re younger and less experienced.

I think people get emotionally attached more when it’s their “first love” and early enough the mass simping hopefully hasn’t started for them full force. The more experience women have in relationships/the more attention they receive the more picky they become seems to me.

Now, eventually their value may plummet somewhat post-wall, but then they usually just become bitter cunts and the only way they’ll consider an ugly male is if they need the money (and it’s not gonna be a good relationship for the guy lol).

Looking back on my life middle school era and before was actually the happiest I’ve been — I had friends (that don’t talk to me anymore, but that’s how it goes) and we’d play games and I had no worries in life. Boy that’s changed. Sorta makes me suicidal thinking on how my life’s cratered, but it was inevitable. I’ve done my best like most of us I imagine, just how it goes.

Not really related, but thinking on relationships, I expect you can always tell if you’re a beta bux in a relationship by comparing your gf/wife’s sexual past with what she’s willing to do with you — only get sex once every couple months? Never get blowjobs? Get turned down for anal? Pay for everything etc? If they did it for Chad who they barely know during a one night stand they’d do it for you if they were actually attracted to you. Truth is they’re not and a lot of married guys are gaslit over this by their wives.
HS was the last time I made friends. After that it ended. But yeah. Elementary and middle school were my best years too.

No it isn’t. College is worse for incels

HS was the last time I made friends. After that it ended. But yeah. Elementary and middle school were my best years too.
High school is worse, a billion times worse actually.

I kinda... agree? For me, it wasn't all dogshit, it was certainly better than uni, but I would much rather spend time alone and not be subjected to constant black pills from being around people.

As an adult, you can act more independently. Also, children and teenagers are more cruel and animalistic than adults.

I kinda... agree? For me, it wasn't all dogshit, it was certainly better than uni, but I would much rather spend time alone and not be subjected to constant black pills from being around people.
You’re still surrounded by that in college
High school is worse, a billion times worse actually.
no. It’s the last time where being a khhv is normal
As an adult, you can act more independently. Also, children and teenagers are more cruel and animalistic than adults.
JFL no adults are way more primitive