Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you think about caring for your family or repaying your mother if you got rich then you’ve never suffered. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I would never give my mother money if i won the lottery.

She put me through hell with being poor and being taken out of school. I broke my dick and my whole family ignored me and she would never set me up a bank account and encouraged me to not work when i was making money as a teen, now i have to work a shitty 9-5 with no friends or gf. I’ll finally be able to get my money when i setup a bank account and get my license. If that ever happens. I have no one to teach me and she’s getting too old.

Fuck that shit

Now i gotta play catchup while these other 16 year olds are already having jobs and making 100k a year.

Even teens in my family are getting jobs at 16-17 while i had to be stuck in a room in torment from never having any helpful advice and learning everything on my own and being too nihilistic from The Breaking Dick Incident/The Dick Breaking Incident

If i could change anything i’d get a job at 16 years old and set me up a bank account while moneymaxxing when i get home.

Hell i wont have the energy to even work 8-10 hours a day from being low t, have to spend all my money on steroids

Last edited:

She put me through hell with being poor and being taken out of school. I broke my dick and my whole family ignored me and she would never set me up a bank account and encouraged me to not work when i was making money as a teen, now i have to work a shitty 9-5 with no friends or gf. I’ll finally be able to get my money when i setup a bank account and get my license. If that ever happens. I have no one to teach me and she’s getting too old.

Fuck that shit
My mother is a stereotypical fat white Sjw woman who slagged around in her teens and made my fathers life miserable , and absolutely bullied me throughout my whole teen years. My family were never here for me and now that I’m betabuxxing they won’t hear a word from me

I think there's something masculine about taking care of your family, even if they made you suffer.
Has something to do with pride and loyalty.

I've been abused badly by my family and especially my mom, but now that she's getting older and nobody is there to take care of her (except me), I kinda feel obligated. I'm not someone who runs away, I'm a caretaker and provider and I take a bit of pride in that.

Idk, maybe I'm a cuck. Maybe not, it's hard to tell, but something is for sure, I try to be the best and most responsible man I can be. girls are missing out on me tbh ...

I think there's something masculine about taking care of your family, even if they made you suffer.
i have no family. They have never been there for me
I've been abused badly by my family and especially my mom, but now that she's getting older and nobody is there to take care of her (except me), I kinda feel obligated. I'm not someone who runs away, I'm a caretaker and provider and I take a bit of pride in that.
i’m not. My mother is ill by her own doing. She isn‘t even disabled just too fat that her bones ache in pain from so many years
Idk, maybe I'm a cuck. Maybe not, it's hard to tell, but something is for sure, I try to be the best and most responsible man I can be. girls are missing out on me tbh ...
Fuck that

even if my parents were the best people on earth
i will destroy them if i can
for putting me in the joke existence
It's not their fault that you're a failure.

Fuck that shit

Now i gotta play catchup while these other 16 year olds are already having jobs and making 100k a year.

Even teens in my family are getting jobs at 16-17 while i had to be stuck in a room in torment from never having any helpful advice and learning everything on my own and being too nihilistic from The Breaking Dick Incident/The Dick Breaking Incident

If i could change anything i’d get a job at 16 years old and set me up a bank account while moneymaxxing when i get home.

Hell i wont have the energy to even work 8-10 hours a day from being low t, have to spend all my money on steroids
based af. I would also give the bare minimum to my parents if got rich. They are trash and also too retarded at money management to deserve money.

Tbh if I was fully blackpilled, I wouldn't even give a dime rather than the minimum.

You have too much empathy and are too kind. Men like you were the reason that women got voting rights. Y'all have too much sympathy for trash humans and let them step all over you.

i have no family. They have never been there for me

i’m not. My mother is ill by her own doing. She isn‘t even disabled just too fat that her bones ache in pain from so many years

Fuck that
poor ethnic trucels like us don't have family. We have parasites and roaches as our relatives