Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you tell a 12 year old girl she should be traumatized by sexual interactions with an adult, she will be. If you tell her not to be, she won't

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Sexual interaction between a young JB and an adult? Society immediately says it's rape and the foid should go to therapy, where the therapist tells her she will probably be scarred for life, and her parents need to pay for many sessions for a long time to heal her from her wounds. She's now a "broken" and "damaged" in the eyes of most people and no one treats them normally anymore once they know what's happened, again signalling that there's something wrong with her.

It's a fact for 1000s of years girls were married off to men around age 12-15. Do you think they were all depressed and damaged? Sure, people died at an earlier age but has biology changed that much? No. They got into puberty around the same age as girls do today.

It wasn't seen as abuse, so the girls didn't see it as abuse. Women should be manipulated from a young age into certain behaviours to prevent the degeneracy that we see today. We shouldn't (and can't) wait until they can "consent" and until they are "adult" because women remain big children their entire lives, as Schopenhauer said.

12 year old girl fucking with 12-13 year old guys: nothing wrong with that

12 year old girl with a 18 year old man: he is a sick predator

this is what most people actually think like nowadays, they are retarded

JB having sex with a chad= "she's just exploring her sexuality teehee"

ugly/short/autistic male (even if he's her age) fucking a JB= "PEDOPHILE RAPE RAPE RAPE HANG HIM RIGHT NOW GIVE HIM THE ELECTRIC CHAIR"
12 year old girl fucking with 12-13 year old guys: nothing wrong with that

12 year old girl with a 18 year old man: he is a sick predator

this is what most people actually think like nowadays, they are retarded
also an old 30-40 year old roastie teacher fucking a chad/chadlite student is totally acceptable or they get a slap on the wrist for it but when the genders are reversed they give him at least life in prison :feelsclown:

JB having sex with a chad= "she's just exploring her sexuality teehee"
this part is bluepilled

doesnt matter what he looks like, its about his age

if he is 16+ its bad no matter how good looking he is

if he is 12 like she is, its acceptable no matter how ugly he is

this part is bluepilled

doesnt matter what he looks like, its about his age

if he is 16+ its bad no matter how good looking he is

if he is 12 like she is, its acceptable no matter how ugly he is
are you an agecuck?
this part is bluepilled
I was talking from soyciety's prespective, of course it's gonna be bluepilled :lul:

girls having gay sex with eachother at the age of 6? not traumatizing at all :feelsclown:

Sexual interaction between a young JB and an adult? Society immediately says it's rape and the foid should go to therapy, where the therapist tells her she will probably be scarred for life, and her parents need to pay for many sessions for a long time to heal her from her wounds. She's now a "broken" and "damaged" in the eyes of most people and no one treats them normally anymore once they know what's happened, again signalling that there's something wrong with her.

It's a fact for 1000s of years girls were married off to men around age 12-15. Do you think they were all depressed and damaged? Sure, people died at an earlier age but has biology changed that much? No. They got into puberty around the same age as girls do today.

It wasn't seen as abuse, so the girls didn't see it as abuse. Women should be manipulated from a young age into certain behaviours to prevent the degeneracy that we see today. We shouldn't (and can't) wait until they can "consent" and until they are "adult" because women remain big children their entire lives, as Schopenhauer said.
This is what I've noticed about gynocentric and feminist discourse as well. They want their victims. Muh n-words to black people, rape to women, they deliberately blow them up and want people to act like they're the end of the world.

Well it's interesting, if I had sex with an older girl when I was 12 I don't think I would be very bothered nowadays, ofc it's different for women since most of the time if they have sex around that age it's because they got raped by their ugly greasy fat uncles but I don't think they would mind having sex with Chad, besides using the fact she had sex at an early age to pretend she's a victim in some way.

are you an agecuck?
no you idiot, i am 22 and would like a 12 year old girl

but if i fucked one, it would be seen as completely unacceptable, no matter how good i looked

while if some ugly 12 year old fucks her (which happens a lot here) its seen as normal

The same people who, when confronted with statistics that show most transgenders (particularly those who had their genitals cut off) have suicide rates that are hundreds of times bigger than general population, will reply that that happens only because of bigoted culture, will deny that the same could be the case for children/teens who had sex with adults.

Also, the most common consequence of having sex as a child is hypersexuality as an adult, it's not other types of trauma and diseases. Negligence for instance causes way worse stuff like BPD.

I feel like I’m on the fbi watchlist when I click on post like these :feelstrash:

I will surely remember this information because it might come in handy next life

Gigabased and truthpilled

The same people who, when confronted with statistics that show most transgenders (particularly those who had their genitals cut off) have suicide rates that are hundreds of times bigger than general population, will reply that that happens only because of bigoted culture, will deny that the same could be the case for children/teens who had sex with adults.

JFL so many contradictions in their bull shit

Last edited:
Nigga i don't want no fucking 12 year old i want a 27 year old big fat mommy milker milf girlfriend :worryfeels:

It is just the societal indoctrination nothing else. Everyone know JB is the freshest breeding material out there.

ppl today actually have puberty earlier i believe
depends on the time period, during the industrial revolution in major cities the age of puberty seems to have gone up because of the harsh effects rapid industrialization had on health and quality of life, although some of the numbers are suspiciously high so I would approach with caution. In other time periods though, the age of puberty was more similar to what it is now so marriage could take place at earlier ages. For example, in Ancient Greece most were married off when they hit puberty or soon thereafter which was on average in their early teens or preteens. The average first marriage in Athens and the majority of city states was between a man that was in his late 20s and a woman that was 14. The one exception was Sparta where the woman would be a little older (late teens) and the man would be in his mid 20's, but everywhere else followed the prior pattern

Last edited:
12 is a young kid. That’s too far dude. Gtfo with these glow threads

If you tell a 12 year old girl she should be traumatized by sexual interactions with an adult, she will be.​

There is an outlier chance that she manages to be non-traumatized despite the propaganda because she's rarely sensible.

If you tell her not to be, she won't​

IMO that depends on the nature of the interaction.
Even if you tell someone not to be traumatized by something, if it's fucked up it may still traumatize them.

But if what you mean to say is that instruction influences results, then I agree.

Sure, people died at an earlier age but has biology changed that much? No. They got into puberty around the same age as girls do today.

among the rare wealthy I would agree but due to food scarcity I think there could have been a lot of cases of late-onset puberty in the past since you begin puberty earlier with optimal food intake

which actually means that girls were even less physically developed at young ages back then compard to now, based purely on calories/vitamins even if you ignroe all the "hormones in the milk" conspiracy theories

We shouldn't (and can't) wait until they can "consent" and until they are "adult" because women remain big children their entire lives, as Schopenhauer said.
not sure what you mean by "can't" as all the betas (the vast majority) abide by this, it just doesn't collectively happen because rules don't apply to chad so chad takes all their virginities scott-free
girls having gay sex with eachother at the age of 6? not traumatizing at all :feelsclown:
LenaKissPretendedSpread
Nov2014

2015renew....Sept2015

imagine if all the laugh-track-laden trash they push on TV as "comedy" was even 10% as funny as the MSM
12 is a young kid. That’s too far dude. Gtfo with these glow threads
whether sex is "too much" for a girl should depend on the man's penis size not his age

Last edited:
Okay but like what's the purpose of this post.you just sound like a weirdo

There is a wealth of scientific literature showing that early unwanted sexual experiences have severe negative mental health effects on young girls. No traditional society on earth would let you just molest their daughters and be okay with it. This is just pedo propaganda.

Arranged marriages for 12 year old girls is still good though.

Wont somebody pls think of the children?!:feelsohgod:

:society::society::society::feelskek:I was 12 hitting on my 23 yr old cuzzin
Just paki tingz:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: