Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you support violence, you’re a glow nigger. If you don’t support violence, you’re a cuck (no escape)

I support violence against women. IN REAL LIFE! Not minecraft. Just keeping it funky

I support violence against anyone I don’t like.

People, especially now, are hardwired to betray you. It‘s dog eat dog. Look out for yourself because nobody else will. If you ever get the opportunity to hurt someone, do it.

People, especially now, are hardwired to betray you. It‘s dog eat dog. Look out for yourself because nobody else will. If you ever get the opportunity to hurt someone, do it.
There’s no point hurting others for no reason. I can understand if you get something out of it.

I agree it’s more satisfying if you’re getting revenge on a specific individual but generally speaking I don’t care who gets damaged.

I support violence, if i see whore behavior.

While american services were busy looking for imaginary incel terrorist networks, actual terrorists were plotting to blow up hundreds of people right in front of their troops stationed in Kabul. Well done, Joe "I don't even know where I am" Biden :feelsautistic:

:lul:
whore behaviour is violence against my eyes, and therefore eye rape.
Rape is natural, that is natural selection at purest form, if you don't believe me look at you dick, you dick head looks like a mushroom and that is the proof that we are rape machines, ofc rape dosen't exist if this guy tries to rape.
5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

While american services were busy looking for imaginary incel terrorist networks, actual terrorists were plotting to blow up hundreds of people right in front of their troops stationed in Kabul. Well done, Joe "I don't even know where I am" Biden :feelsautistic:
Cuckmerica gets cucked again

Rape is natural, that is natural selection at purest form, if you don't believe me look at you dick, you dick head looks like a mushroom and that is the proof that we are rape machines, ofc rape dosen't exist if this guy tries to rape.
View attachment 484821
I was talking about women raping me with their eyes jfl

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.