Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you support violence, you’re a glow nigger. If you don’t support violence, you’re a cuck (no escape)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I was recently talking to my friend here and he said that the number of people calling for deaths is proof that glow niggers are on this forum and baiting everyone to be sent to the gulags. However, the same person later on was calling other people cucks because they don’t support a mass shooting. In his eyes you are either a glow nigger or a cuck.

Just because we are blackpilled and rational in one topic, doesn’t mean we are going to be rational in other scenarios. So gotta make sure we ourselves don’t fall into irrational thinking like how bluepillers do when it comes to mate selection and female sexual attraction.

I only support violence in self defense.

rape isn't violence in my book so I support it:feelsthink:

Fuck glowniggers, as soon as I get a gun I will kill everyone on sight :society:

Yes that is correct. If you talk about violence on the clearnet you are fucked either way.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER GIVEN IN THIS LINK BEFORE READING ANY OF MY POSTS, COMMENTS OR THREADS.

Lets compromise and support a little violence

Or are we half a cuck then and half a glowie :feelshehe:
All glowies are cucks anyways, so that’s a given.

Yes that is correct. If you talk about violence on the clearnet you are fucked either way.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER GIVEN IN THIS LINK BEFORE READING ANY OF MY POSTS, COMMENTS OR THREADS.
:lul::lul::lul:

rape isn't violence in my book so I support it:feelsthink:
Violence is just atoms moving around in a way.

I only support violence in self defense.
:feelsokman:

Fuck glowniggers, as soon as I get a gun I will kill everyone on sight :society:
5f0

it's better to just support violence

I never called anyone glownigger for that and I just support violence

You're still around? Aren't you the chadlite with the curly hair?
Isn’t he the dude that spammed harder than anyone in history here to reach the highest post count? Well, glad to see he’s actually interacting now lol

very high IQ post, i support violence only in self defense :feelsokman:

I just wish people would stop saying things like "We need to return to a good and moral patriarchal society" and "Killing hundreds of random innocent women is based" at the same time. If you really do believe in the moral foundations of western civilization, you should not applaud the murder of innocents. In every age that kind of immoral behavior would have gotten you branded a psycho and ostracized from society. You can't have a civilization where everyone is an amoral shithead.

People will call me cucked because they think I'm trying to meet the external expectations of feminists and CRT types, but it's about have an inner moral code. Remember men, what separates us from women is our ability to be rational, decent, and moral. We should embody these virtues whenever possible.
Being moral is nature’s way of cucking males and making them subservient and simp for females.

I don't have morals anymore. Morals don't seem to apply when ugly men are being mocked, bullied, beaten and humiliated. If a man is ugly then it's morally justifiable to strip him of all his wealth and dignity.

Humans are too evil and hypocritical to waste time on so-called morals.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Even now many philosophers believe morals are just for utilitarian use for people in societies to be part of it. But this only applies to normies because chad will always be centre of society cause all the women want to fuck him no matter what he does, while incels will always be on the edge ready to be theown out any moment if he cant be a wageslave for the society.

Wait, let me see if I understood it right:

Black dindu felon niggers actually burning, looting, raping and murdering people every day?
Police, FBI and normies: "Completely normal phenomenon. We see no problem here. No need to investigate."

Incels venting, joking and just writing in online forums?
Police, FBI and normies:

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DANGER TO HUMANITY!
WE NEED TO PUT THEM UNDER SURVEILANCE 24/7!
IF A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS ABLE TO GET THEIR MESSAGE OUT IN PUBLIC, SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE!
:dafuckfeels:

Why they fear Incels so much?
They fear this

LowInhibMaxxer

imo celebrating others doing violence is legal, but encouraging it or saying you'll do violence is a glow nigger trait.

I see it from the viewpoint that.. you can't support nor deny violence.. in this world it will happen. It is up to people whether they succumb to violence or not. Sometimes it is out of your hand.. other times not. But it exists and it never not exists.

I'd rather be glowing than be an optics cuck

imo celebrating others doing violence is legal, but encouraging it or saying you'll do violence is a glow nigger trait.
What if they identify you as a future inkwell shooter if you support them?

I'd rather be glowing than be an optics cuck

I see it from the viewpoint that.. you can't support nor deny violence.. in this world it will happen. It is up to people whether they succumb to violence or not. Sometimes it is out of your hand.. other times not. But it exists and it never not exists.
True, but we are talking about supporting or not supporting it.

I just wish people would stop saying things like "We need to return to a good and moral patriarchal society" and "Killing hundreds of random innocent women is based" at the same time. If you really do believe in the moral foundations of western civilization, you should not applaud the murder of innocents. In every age that kind of immoral behavior would have gotten you branded a psycho and ostracized from society. You can't have a civilization where everyone is an amoral shithead.

People will call me cucked because they think I'm trying to meet the external expectations of feminists and CRT types, but it's about have an inner moral code. Remember men, what separates us from women is our ability to be rational, decent, and moral. We should embody these virtues whenever possible.
greycel infiltrator pops out of nowhere just as a mass shooting happens.

moral considerations are derived from a group identity, incels have no reason to care about standard morality because we are outcasts to this system and dont benefit from it in any way. it seems like you want us to uphold this public morality just so we can sustain normies lives as easy and pleasurable.

I was recently talking to my friend here and he said that the number of people calling for deaths is proof that glow niggers are on this forum and baiting everyone to be sent to the gulags. However, the same person later on was calling other people cucks because they don’t support a mass shooting. In his eyes you are either a glow nigger or a cuck.

Just because we are blackpilled and rational in one topic, doesn’t mean we are going to be rational in other scenarios. So gotta make sure we ourselves don’t fall into irrational thinking like how bluepillers do when it comes to mate selection and female sexual attraction.
cuck glownigger post

You will only get cucked if you treat rosties better than they treat you.

i am against violence and FOR state sanctioned sex robots

Whether you post about violence or not, this site is still just a honeypot/containment for society's wackos. Feds want this site to exist because it gathers all of you in one place and makes it easier to collect dirt on potential assets.

Whether you post about violence or not, this site is still just a honeypot/containment for society's wackos. Feds want this site to exist because it gathers all of you in one place and makes it easier to collect dirt on potential assets.
There’s lot of places in the darkweb that make us look like chumps. In fact, even in the open web, like IT since it’s full of child rapists.

I don't have morals anymore. Morals don't seem to apply when ugly men are being mocked, bullied, beaten and humiliated. If a man is ugly then it's morally justifiable to strip him of all his wealth and dignity.

There’s lot of places in the darkweb that make us look like chumps. In fact, even in the open web, like IT since it’s full of child rapists.
The "darkweb" is absolutely CRAWLING with feds just lol. There's nothing "dark" about it, god damn it's just a fed social club at this point.

The "darkweb" is absolutely CRAWLING with feds just lol. There's nothing "dark" about it, god damn it's just a fed social club at this point.
Yes, darkweb feds bait people A LOT on those darknet websites. also JewTube terminated my account for calling a chad a privileged punk in the comments section, and I made no references to any "radical/inappropriate" content :feelsthink:.

Well, at least degenerates still have IT.

Yup. We don't live in a moral world. People who break the rules and step on everyone else are the ones who make it in life sadly

Yup. We don't live in a moral world. People who break the rules and step on everyone else are the ones who make it in life sadly
Another blackpill in a different area in life

Took me far too long to realize this. Fuck other people because they will do the same to you given the opportunity.

Took me far too long to realize this. Fuck other people because they will do the same to you given the opportunity.
Your avi is all that there’s left to do.