Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you support LGBT+ you are responsible for pedophilia and child rape

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
"love is love"

They are already forcing sex and LGBT in schools in a way that makes it a trend. This way all child foids become degenerates for adult chads. And if they can't get Chad they will just fuck each other.

Imagine asking a person from 30 years ago about their view on homosexuality and the gay movement.
Imagine asking a person now about their view on pedophilia and it's Twitter movement.
They don't care about "rights" they want to enforce degeneracy to destroy humanity

Now that homosexuality is tolerated pedophilia is next. Probably because soycucks are gay kiddie fiddlers

No one supports these fags here.

Homosexuals don't exist. Billions of years worth of evolution ensure that you are attracted to the opposite sex.

it's brainwashing and confusing young people about their own sexuality

It’s not love, it’s lust.

I don't support fags but I support foid rape. (in video game)

I hate faggots.

Now that homosexuality is tolerated pedophilia is next. Probably because soycucks are gay kiddie fiddlers
just lol if you think people will tolerate actual pedophilia next. the average person thinks an adult having consensual sex with a teenager is worse than a mother killing her own baby. the odds that they tolerate sex with little kids is absolutely no chance